*TAKING ADVANTAGE!* Need URGENT advice from friends & experience ppl in ZTH.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, recently I myself got into accident, kena rammed but it was my fault, so just came down and have a nice and calm discussion with the lady. It was minor damage for her, bad for mine, u will be
able to see how bad it was in my other thread.

So, agreed to settle personally since damage wont caused Thousands, no point claim insurance.
So, she got a quotation, I find it reasonable and she only request for payment to repair her bumper
didnt even request to change new bumper, is only some scratch. RM280, settle. Other minor charges she will settle.

So, is all about how u discuss the matter, but some people prefer to get down and start shouting
like my friend case.
It all depends on the individuals involved. Some are very aggressive, some will hit and run and so on. My recent accident, lucky that guy who rear ended into my bumper, found a shop and he paid for the repairs. Came to RM350 for knocking and respray. He repaired his car there too.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It all depends on the individuals involved. Some are very aggressive, some will hit and run and so on. My recent accident, lucky that guy who rear ended into my bumper, found a shop and he paid for the repairs. Came to RM350 for knocking and respray. He repaired his car there too.....:driver:
Yes, got once an 50an lady was reversing, and knowing my sis and mum was in the car, they stopped
to let them reverse, but the thing is, they reverse until they knock my car.

Best of all they just jalan pretend like nth happen, my sis horn the bugger and followed them to
their house.

Got down, and confronted her why didnt stop, she keep denying she didnt knock our car. Her kelisa
can see dented but our car is still okay.

The husband was outside the house...all the commotion he still didnt approach them.
Then end up he came and ask what's the problem and etcs.

They scolded her for not stopping or could at least apologise.

Yet, they got the guys to ask, so what u want now? :banghead:

But told my sis not to do that again. Never follow them back, should just report police by
marking down their number. Never know where they wanted to lead u.

What if is a trick to lead u to a group of guys waiting somewhere?

She said she was very angry with her action and didnt know how bad it was...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My dashboard is beginning to "bloat" due to the heat because i have been parking my car under the hot sun for the past 2 years. Now the vent begin to peel off already. Anyone know how to fix this? Can the dashboard be re-wrapped or laminate? Any shop that i can go to fix this? My car is Kia Spectra by the way

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience