Tailgaters: Eat Dirt

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I do this a lot to tail gaters...running wide tires is a plus point if want to kick up debris...running 245 at the back....the dust and peddles it kicks up....huhu..like raining...
No, no, the term is "ixeo" .......hahahahahahah:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Throw half lit ciggy butt....or even Jacob's biscuit container....or maybe teh tarik kurang manis....or throw some hell notes / incents

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i get this very frequently when driving back on the nse from Melaka to Johor on Sundays. For those who drive that hiway on sundays between 4pm to 11pm after the Machap toll all the way to Skudai toll, u'll know how heavy the traffic can be and both lanes will be full. normally the fast lane will be at max 110kmh with cars running with 1-2car distance between each other. then there will always be idiots like what ixeo just described. tailgating and flashing. I'll normally just go left n come out after the douche passes n smile behind him as he still cant get any further than 1 car ahead. nowadays i'll just stay on the left lane n cruise along at whatever speeds the left lane is running. I'm not in a rush n whatever petrol saved goes back into my pocket and i always hope to see a tailgater slam into the back of a bus or trailer beside me. i would stop, clap, take a foto of the douche and his car n post it up here for all to enjoy.
it's actually very easy to make them get into accidents. when you see them tailgating a bus or lorry, go in front of the bus or lorry, jam brake, wait till the bus or lorry jam brakes then you accelerate back again to make sure it doesn't hit you..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Usually defensive driving style is my kind of thing, especially i'm driving a new car now. Irresponsible drivers are everywhere and they can be driving your average joe type of ride or those bmw or whatever... :dontknow: I found that it is better to able to read the movement of those funny drivers and move out to a safer position (it's like giving yourself some buffer area). No point arguing/fighting/negotiating whenever accidents happen. It'll be a long-term waste of time, money and energy coupled with frustration JUST for that super-short-term emotional satisfaction. :shakehands:
That's why the IXEO is safe, except for the risk of tyres getting punctured. You won't get into an accident, if he gets frustrated and ram you from behind, well. He's in the wrong anyway.

Throw half lit ciggy butt....or even Jacob's biscuit container....or maybe teh tarik kurang manis....or throw some hell notes / incents
That's illegal and if he has GoPro or camera recording the front you are in for a lot of trouble. You should IXEO THEM! Its entirely legal.

it's actually very easy to make them get into accidents. when you see them tailgating a bus or lorry, go in front of the bus or lorry, jam brake, wait till the bus or lorry jam brakes then you accelerate back again to make sure it doesn't hit you..
Again, its a big risk, if the lorry or bus driver was playing SMS you're screwed. IXEO THEM! Safer, legal, and leaves permanent dings on their car!

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i prefer a more indirect approach to tailgaters.

Instead of IXEO them, I just accelerate if possible, else if front traffic does not allow it, then i just move aside and let them thru.

Well, there is a saying "People wanna die, why stop them."

As frustrating as it could be, there is really no point in layan-ing these people. Just the other day, the road from Cyberjaya to Dengkil, one idiot Scirocco tailed an Alza, Alza gave way after awhile and then the Scirocco when in front of the Alza and jammed his brakes, from around 100km to 40km. I was far back and saw how almost 8 cars got into an accident due to some stupid idiot pulling stunts like that.

What I am trying to say is, no point IXEO them cause you might just cause innocent people involved as well.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Instead of IXEO them, I just accelerate if possible, else if front traffic does not allow it, then i just move aside and let them thru.

As frustrating as it could be, there is really no point in layan-ing these people. Just the other day, the road from Cyberjaya to Dengkil, one idiot Scirocco tailed an Alza, Alza gave way after awhile and then the Scirocco when in front of the Alza and jammed his brakes, from around 100km to 40km. I was far back and saw how almost 8 cars got into an accident due to some stupid idiot pulling stunts like that.

What I am trying to say is, no point IXEO them cause you might just cause innocent people involved as well.
So the Alza gave way, then the Scirocco in front of Alza jam brakes and Alza pile up on scirocco ass? More reason NOT to give way and IXEO them right?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY

he is wealthy and smart (having a good career, maybe) enough to own such a nice car. but didn't have brain to act such like that. :banghead::banghead::banghead::stupid:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

same situation with idiots that refuse to queue at juction, traffic light and toll. :stupid:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
just give way to them...there are time when we in urgency but people if front driving with constant speed following the car in front with the car in front following the car in front of them having speed difference of 5km/h with the car on its left...

most of the times the will be much less car on the left most lane..you can see it when the traffic suddenly stop, the left most lane would be empty...and those cars in the right lane will move to the middle or left lane...

dont know why malaysians love to drive on the fast lane..

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Perhaps a word of caution, driving on the dirt shoulder could upset the handling & grip of your vehicle..and you might end up being the cause for accidents.

While I totally understand the RAGE that bro ixeo experienced on the road, but as the more intelligent road users/humans, we must not pull ourselves down to their level. Its hard to not want to cause these Aholes to eat shit/dirt..but yea,..

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
there is 1 time ard 730pm, when i carry my son 3yrs old, wife n 1 fren.....in federal hway toward pandamaran,....1 stupid young driver....driving vios tailgated me..,,,very long distance.....than.....i move to left n tailgate him until he afraid.......we r divring at speed 140-150km/h.....until the F**ker want to get rid of me.....THIS LIKE I BCOME ROAD RAGER OLEDI>..........

another 1,
driven my car fren, was tailgate by i focuc 2.0.......near bandar tasik selatan....so.....next.....i purposely driving zik-z infront of this F**Ker.....like a drunk man...........until he takut to tailgate me......

another 1,
i saw a gils driving iswara near batu cave area tailgate other car......i follow at the back....so.....ijust potong at left lane lah.....so...the girl also follow me.....potong at left lane.....i thougth she oledi learn new lesson.....manatau.......she tailgate me later......than ......i purposed drive blow 80km........until she cannot tahan......n potong fr left........

after all this.....how many stupid malaysian driver we alone able to educate......wasting our time......N.......risking our self.......N.......get angry so frequently....>>>>>>WHAT FOR AAAH.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So the Alza gave way, then the Scirocco in front of Alza jam brakes and Alza pile up on scirocco ass? More reason NOT to give way and IXEO them right?
If the Alza pile into the Scirocco, is not as bad as others rear ending the Alza if he brakes hard too.... Those behind are innocent.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

there is 1 time ard 730pm, when i carry my son 3yrs old, wife n 1 fren.....in federal hway toward pandamaran,....1 stupid young driver....driving vios tailgated me..,,,very long distance.....than.....i move to left n tailgate him until he afraid.......we r divring at speed 140-150km/h.....until the F**ker want to get rid of me.....THIS LIKE I BCOME ROAD RAGER OLEDI>..........
Bro.,
With wife and young kid, let that fellow go loh! No point driving at that speed with family on board...
He will meet his maker soon.......

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Walaw Mh Wong...that's pretty reckless, especially considering there's your wife and kid in there with you...don't road rage lor..Road raging when you are alone is bad enough, what more with family members on board. Not worth it.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
usually, i just cilok2 through the traffic & left the tailgaters behind..

most of the time i smoke them, sumtimes they smoke me.. :biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
my fren just hardwire the brake light to a switch (via relay? dunno)... it works normally when pressing the brake... but when he press the switch, the brake lights went on like you pressed the brake pedal...

he says got the idea from initial d... effective for tailgaters he said... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi!was wondering if any1 got solution for me..
anyway, im driving iswara and i plan to upgrade to a 195/50/15 rims, i was told its quite heavy, becoz i dont have power steering..
is it recommended to chg just to a 185/50/15 or 185/60/14 rims?
will it be very heavy if i take the 15" rims, what a bout stress on the suspension?
Thanks!!

Cheers
Peter
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience