Tailgaters: Eat Dirt

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
i prefer a more indirect approach to tailgaters.

Instead of IXEO them, I just accelerate if possible, else if front traffic does not allow it, then i just move aside and let them thru.

Well, there is a saying "People wanna die, why stop them."

As frustrating as it could be, there is really no point in layan-ing these people. Just the other day, the road from Cyberjaya to Dengkil, one idiot Scirocco tailed an Alza, Alza gave way after awhile and then the Scirocco when in front of the Alza and jammed his brakes, from around 100km to 40km. I was far back and saw how almost 8 cars got into an accident due to some stupid idiot pulling stunts like that.

What I am trying to say is, no point IXEO them cause you might just cause innocent people involved as well.
So the Alza gave way, then the Scirocco in front of Alza jam brakes and Alza pile up on scirocco ass? More reason NOT to give way and IXEO them right?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
i prefer a more indirect approach to tailgaters.

Instead of IXEO them, I just accelerate if possible, else if front traffic does not allow it, then i just move aside and let them thru.

Well, there is a saying "People wanna die, why stop them."

As frustrating as it could be, there is really no point in layan-ing these people. Just the other day, the road from Cyberjaya to Dengkil, one idiot Scirocco tailed an Alza, Alza gave way after awhile and then the Scirocco when in front of the Alza and jammed his brakes, from around 100km to 40km. I was far back and saw how almost 8 cars got into an accident due to some stupid idiot pulling stunts like that.

What I am trying to say is, no point IXEO them cause you might just cause innocent people involved as well.
he is wealthy and smart (having a good career, maybe) enough to own such a nice car. but didn't have brain to act such like that. :banghead::banghead::banghead::stupid:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

same situation with idiots that refuse to queue at juction, traffic light and toll. :stupid:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
just give way to them...there are time when we in urgency but people if front driving with constant speed following the car in front with the car in front following the car in front of them having speed difference of 5km/h with the car on its left...

most of the times the will be much less car on the left most lane..you can see it when the traffic suddenly stop, the left most lane would be empty...and those cars in the right lane will move to the middle or left lane...

dont know why malaysians love to drive on the fast lane..

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Perhaps a word of caution, driving on the dirt shoulder could upset the handling & grip of your vehicle..and you might end up being the cause for accidents.

While I totally understand the RAGE that bro ixeo experienced on the road, but as the more intelligent road users/humans, we must not pull ourselves down to their level. Its hard to not want to cause these Aholes to eat shit/dirt..but yea,..

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
there is 1 time ard 730pm, when i carry my son 3yrs old, wife n 1 fren.....in federal hway toward pandamaran,....1 stupid young driver....driving vios tailgated me..,,,very long distance.....than.....i move to left n tailgate him until he afraid.......we r divring at speed 140-150km/h.....until the F**ker want to get rid of me.....THIS LIKE I BCOME ROAD RAGER OLEDI>..........

another 1,
driven my car fren, was tailgate by i focuc 2.0.......near bandar tasik selatan....so.....next.....i purposely driving zik-z infront of this F**Ker.....like a drunk man...........until he takut to tailgate me......

another 1,
i saw a gils driving iswara near batu cave area tailgate other car......i follow at the back....so.....ijust potong at left lane lah.....so...the girl also follow me.....potong at left lane.....i thougth she oledi learn new lesson.....manatau.......she tailgate me later......than ......i purposed drive blow 80km........until she cannot tahan......n potong fr left........

after all this.....how many stupid malaysian driver we alone able to educate......wasting our time......N.......risking our self.......N.......get angry so frequently....>>>>>>WHAT FOR AAAH.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So the Alza gave way, then the Scirocco in front of Alza jam brakes and Alza pile up on scirocco ass? More reason NOT to give way and IXEO them right?
If the Alza pile into the Scirocco, is not as bad as others rear ending the Alza if he brakes hard too.... Those behind are innocent.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

there is 1 time ard 730pm, when i carry my son 3yrs old, wife n 1 fren.....in federal hway toward pandamaran,....1 stupid young driver....driving vios tailgated me..,,,very long distance.....than.....i move to left n tailgate him until he afraid.......we r divring at speed 140-150km/h.....until the F**ker want to get rid of me.....THIS LIKE I BCOME ROAD RAGER OLEDI>..........
Bro.,
With wife and young kid, let that fellow go loh! No point driving at that speed with family on board...
He will meet his maker soon.......

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Walaw Mh Wong...that's pretty reckless, especially considering there's your wife and kid in there with you...don't road rage lor..Road raging when you are alone is bad enough, what more with family members on board. Not worth it.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
usually, i just cilok2 through the traffic & left the tailgaters behind..

most of the time i smoke them, sumtimes they smoke me.. :biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
my fren just hardwire the brake light to a switch (via relay? dunno)... it works normally when pressing the brake... but when he press the switch, the brake lights went on like you pressed the brake pedal...

he says got the idea from initial d... effective for tailgaters he said... :driver:

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
my fren just hardwire the brake light to a switch (via relay? dunno)... it works normally when pressing the brake... but when he press the switch, the brake lights went on like you pressed the brake pedal...

he says got the idea from initial d... effective for tailgaters he said... :driver:
where did your friend saw this? which episode? btw i liked this idea very much, and delighted that someone actually realize this hahah

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
he also can't remember haha... sold the car already many years ago... takut to do it again because he said newer car got so many electronic, scared mod will cause the whole thing going haywire!

where did your friend saw this? which episode? btw i liked this idea very much, and delighted that someone actually realize this hahah

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ixeo and pwhyze : do you guys have dark tints making it impossible to see in front of you? Personally I find it hard to see in front of cars that have :

1. Dark tints
2. Ridiculous amounts of toys in the back
3. Sun visor is up
4. 1,000,000 different stickers all over the windscreen

If you guys fit in any of these 4 categories you guys suck! :biggrin: Cannot see in front mah, how I know got traffic infront? Sommore you so slow.

But if you guys don't fit in any of the 4 categories, ok la. I'm the jackass.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

(disclaimer - I'm an uncle driver. I don't tailgate)
Agree, that is indeed hard to see what is ahead if the car in front of us is having super dark
tints! Is no difference than following a bigger ride like SUV or lorry or bus...

If you have a kopi o license or a fresh P license or inexperience driver behind you, just pray
hard you dont get ram from the rear...because of your super dark tint, the car behind is
hard to tell what is happening ahead to prepare to brake.

Some may say best keep the distance, but what do they meant by accidents?

Throw half lit ciggy butt....or even Jacob's biscuit container....or maybe teh tarik kurang manis....or throw some hell notes / incents
:listen: we baru tell people not to throw ciggy butts leh :rofl:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Tailgaters are annoying but Road Hoggers are also equally or much more annoying.

Came across a lot, especially on LDP, most of the stubborn and more popular place of road hoggers,
definitely can be found on LDP.

One night, a Black Honda Accord 2.0. I was in a rush on that night, heading towards Sunway area.
That bugger hog the lane all the way from 1 Utama until Giant that side. No car was in
front of him but he maintain speed at 80km/h according to the speed limit.

I didn't tail him but close enough to tell him that he is driving too slow on fast lane.
As you know LDP 3 lanes from the toll will eventually end up as 2 lanes at some stretch...

Too many cars on the left lane to overtake him...

Then, when it comes to a flyover that leads to Giant after the flyover, is good to
overtake since left is empty, but this bugger, can see he knows that the left is empty
and im about to overtake, he move the the centre a bit, intend to prevent me
from overtaking.

Didn't bother, squeeze through and overtake him, since the space left open is just nice
for my car to go through...

That is just one of the case, there are some cases, when the car know u gonna overtake them,
they speed up to prevent u from overtaking. :mad:

Especially knowing your car's power is no match to theirs..:listen:

I find that, giving ways to those who want to go faster is never wrong. Why the pride of
not letting people pass? There must be a reason why they need to go faster than you do.

I believe many would have their rush hour as well, what if we were to meet someone
hogging the lanes like what we usually do? Wont feel frustrated cuz we did the same thing?

Unless like some say, is traffic jam ahead and some numbskull still tail u from behind which
is indeed stupid and not safe to do so. Can ram into our rear anytime now..:stupid:

Dont hog lanes, and dont tailgate. Many are practicing by turning on the right signal if
you need to pass a slower car in front on fast lanes...I find that more polite and like
a sign of Excuse Me...

What do u guys think? Is better than tailgating or flashing which many would be offended...

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah..good question. Personally, I don't flash my headlights as often as I tailgate. However, I would only tailgate for short amount of time, say, 30 seconds or so. Longer than that, either I give up or try to pass on the left lane.

Flashing the headlight is definitely safer than tailgating, but maybe it seems a bit rude? I donno...giving signal might be the best way, although through what I've seen, most people ignores them for some reason. Maybe it's because a lot of people seems to forget they signal light is on (or lazy to turn off....:stupid:). Quite common to see a car in middle giving signal to the right without actually moving to the right, ever...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah..good question. Personally, I don't flash my headlights as often as I tailgate. However, I would only tailgate for short amount of time, say, 30 seconds or so. Longer than that, either I give up or try to pass on the left lane.

Flashing the headlight is definitely safer than tailgating, but maybe it seems a bit rude? I donno...giving signal might be the best way, although through what I've seen, most people ignores them for some reason. Maybe it's because a lot of people seems to forget they signal light is on (or lazy to turn off....:stupid:). Quite common to see a car in middle giving signal to the right without actually moving to the right, ever...:banghead:
Yeah, came across a few and just dun understand how can one forget to turn off their
signals...even if u cant see it, u can definitely hear the ticking sound when the signal
light is turned on...

But seems to work on highways when you turn on the right signals, I even tried it myself
on the way back to hometown. Before I try, already observe whether it works.

They usually turn on from far, I guess the right signal is bright enough for us to notice
when the light reflects on our right side mirror...

The 1st time I see it was from Singaporean cars...:driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Anyway, Tailgaters are annoying but Road Hoggers are also equally or much more annoying.
Yes, is true. Neither tailgate or road hog, but they are different. If got more cars in front, that car is not road hogging, provided in front there are no other cars.....:burnout:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Problem is there are also many drivers who does not use rear view mirror, so you flash also no use.....:banghead:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
1 time in puchong,

nite time, im driving myvi fr bkt jalil toward puchong at 90km/h.....wif my wife n fren.....1 perdana wif 2 man inside tailgate, horn N flash light.......so.....i drive even slow......than he overtake me fr left......squeeze into our lane....so,,,,,i horn him...than bfo IOI traffic......i drive beyond the car infront of him than do sudden brake.....that F**Ker nearly hit the car bhind of me.......than i go off........

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
1 time in puchong,

nite time, im driving myvi fr bkt jalil toward puchong at 90km/h.....wif my wife n fren.....1 perdana wif 2 man inside tailgate, horn N flash light.......so.....i drive even slow......than he overtake me fr left......squeeze into our lane....so,,,,,i horn him...than bfo IOI traffic......i drive beyond the car infront of him than do sudden brake.....that F**Ker nearly hit the car bhind of me.......than i go off........
Might as well just give way, if they want to die, why stop them?

Such actions, doesn't really benefit anyone. Moreover involving innocent people is just not right.
Yes, u manage to make him rear end someone's else car, but that someone else just happen to
be at that place and they are innocent...