vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah...IXEO style :rofl:

Dangerous leh your friend...
Yah! a bit crazy when provoked.
Got one time (I was with him), back car flashed him, most people will slow down or do emergency brake, he stop and put into reverse gear and reverse.....k n n.....frighten me also.....:banghead:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Got one friend, if opposite car using high beam, he will flash high beam back. If nothing happens, he flashes again, then still nothing happens he drives into his lane.......:stupid:
serious?

the worse i've done is on high beam & give the finger :thefinger:

:biggrin:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
last time, i got 1 fren, when opposite car drive almost middle of the road......he will drive zik-z like drunkman.....im sit in his car once....the opposite car stop bside waiting he pass by........haha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The high beam from opposite...some ppl really act stupid or blind...on high beam to drive..flash him back..no respond one....I also turn on high beam and honk them all the way until I pass them...dont know what's going inside these drivers brain.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! a bit crazy when provoked.
Got one time (I was with him), back car flashed him, most people will slow down or do emergency brake, he stop and put into reverse gear and reverse.....k n n.....frighten me also.....:banghead:
You got to start breaking his legs and make sure he wont drive again man if you consider him as friend :rofl:

He is too dangerous to be behind the wheels...like the say, some people are like an angel when
they are not behind the wheel, but a devil once they start the car engine...:listen:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The high beam from opposite...some ppl really act stupid or blind...on high beam to drive..flash him back..no respond one....I also turn on high beam and honk them all the way until I pass them...dont know what's going inside these drivers brain.
Some you high beam back get no reaction one.......:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

You got to start breaking his legs and make sure he wont drive again man if you consider him as friend :rofl:

He is too dangerous to be behind the wheels...like the say, some people are like an angel when
they are not behind the wheel, but a devil once they start the car engine...:listen:
Anyway, age caught up, he mellow down already after married. He still friend but I don't sit in his car anymore....:biggrin::biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
it's actually very easy to make them get into accidents. when you see them tailgating a bus or lorry, go in front of the bus or lorry, jam brake, wait till the bus or lorry jam brakes then you accelerate back again to make sure it doesn't hit you..
Hmm I actually did manage to teach some tailgaters a lesson the very hard way! I'm sure they won't forget for the rest of their lives! But anyway I agree with the previous post about defensive driving, just better be safe and don't get provoked. Just move out of their way when you can if you cannot leave them behind, and stay a safe distance from them.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Yeah..good question. Personally, I don't flash my headlights as often as I tailgate. However, I would only tailgate for short amount of time, say, 30 seconds or so. Longer than that, either I give up or try to pass on the left lane.

Flashing the headlight is definitely safer than tailgating, but maybe it seems a bit rude? I donno...giving signal might be the best way, although through what I've seen, most people ignores them for some reason. Maybe it's because a lot of people seems to forget they signal light is on (or lazy to turn off....:stupid:). Quite common to see a car in middle giving signal to the right without actually moving to the right, ever...:banghead:
That's what I don't understand, why flashing just a bit of headlight considered rude here? Tailgating is rude and dangerous at the same time. Flashing the light is just giving signal to tell the one in front that you want to pass and go faster. We cannot talk to each other anyway, right? So I really don't get the logic why people can treat a little light flash as being rude. Some other argument says flashing the light can startle some people. That's ridiculous IMHO.
Showing the right turn signal is actually ok also but like you said, it's not very noticeable most of the time. So I'd rather flash a little.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That's what I don't understand, why flashing just a bit of headlight considered rude here? Tailgating is rude and dangerous at the same time. Flashing the light is just giving signal to tell the one in front that you want to pass and go faster. We cannot talk to each other anyway, right? So I really don't get the logic why people can treat a little light flash as being rude. Some other argument says flashing the light can startle some people. That's ridiculous IMHO.
Showing the right turn signal is actually ok also but like you said, it's not very noticeable most of the time. So I'd rather flash a little.
Probably each own conclusion, so some think it is rude to flash, some think tailgating is.....:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, I still think just 1 or 2 flash is fair enough. Easier to noticed a car is behind you rather than signal light, well if signal light don't
work, flashing is necessary.

I too do not find Flashing is rude or arrogant, the reason why people have such thoughts, could be just they are not willing to
give way so, considering flashing as very rude as an excuse not to give way to people who flashes at them.

If they don't flash, you don't give way, then how? Wind down the window and yell as loud as we can?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I still think just 1 or 2 flash is fair enough. Easier to noticed a car is behind you rather than signal light, well if signal light don't
work, flashing is necessary.

I too do not find Flashing is rude or arrogant, the reason why people have such thoughts, could be just they are not willing to
give way so, considering flashing as very rude as an excuse not to give way to people who flashes at them.

If they don't flash, you don't give way, then how? Wind down the window and yell as loud as we can?
Yah! agree with you. One or two times flash is acceptable. Those who keeps flashing is very annoying.....:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Good example to let him pass, rather then race.......:listen:
Most tend to accelerate instead to try to leave the tailgaters behind :rofl:
Only in Malaysia I guess...

Also see what type of car behind la...some i understand beh tahan one is, some myvi and vios
tailgate u like as if they drive a supercar...

Often see them tailgating cars that obviously more powerful than theirs...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Also see what type of car behind la...some i understand beh tahan one is, some myvi and vios

Depends, sometimes wolf in sheep skin leh! Got one time Suzuki Swift tail me at high speed, I move aside and he can overtake just like that......:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Good example to let him pass, rather then race.......:listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
can we just throw an egg onto their windscreen?
lol
So, how long do we intend to keep the egg in the car? :rofl:

Or each time we go out, we bring an egg along?

"An egg a day, keep the tailgaters away"...:idea: