seat belt driver's side problem on lancer GT

selamba_goreng

Mar 22, 2009
kota kinabalu
www.reverbnation.com
hi, been a long time not posting here. but anyway, as the title mentioned earlier, i have problem with my seat belt warning light and the annoying chimming sound. My car is a 2010 Mitsu Lancer GT, until now i don't have any problem. it's been almost 5 years now. yesterday, as i got into my car to go home after work, i plug in my seat belt first, then start my engine, and drove off. suddenly the chimming sound went off. i was surprised and when i look at my indicators, the seat belt icon is on! but i've fastened my seat belt already! so i tried unfastened and fasting it again several times but still the light is on and that god awful chimming sound wont stop itself. really appreciate it if you guys have any thoughts on this. thank you.

selamba_goreng

Mar 22, 2009
kota kinabalu
www.reverbnation.com
thanks for the reply you guys. i did some check up based on those replies and vrturbo's comment was right, it was the sensor inside the seat belt buckle that won't "off" itself even though the clip is already inserted. at least i feel better knowing it's not computer problem. at least my money won't terbang that much i hope. thanks again guys!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
thanks for the reply you guys. i did some check up based on those replies and vrturbo's comment was right, it was the sensor inside the seat belt buckle that won't "off" itself even though the clip is already inserted. at least i feel better knowing it's not computer problem. at least my money won't terbang that much i hope. thanks again guys!
that was fast. very efficient this threadstarter. hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to add a new ECU and it ask for Teeth Per Turn and Edge. Any guys know where I can find this figure?

Any know know where I can loan an oscilliscope????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience