svt convert to bt wiring!!

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
You can buy and install vacuum gauge to monitor the vacuum. Good vacuum i around 17-21 hg

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
You can buy and install vacuum gauge to monitor the vacuum. Good vacuum i around 17-21 hg

thx bro...b4 i got install a vacuum meter ...after give ppl pecah tingkap cermin and stole tat vaccum meter and CD palyer!! now no more meter oledi:bawling:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Bro, have you tried to play with the screw at the AFM? you can try and error to see what will happen.
And there is also a screw at aircon idling valve to contol amount of air entering the intake manifold.

P/s: mark original position before made an adjustment

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Bro, have you tried to play with the screw at the AFM? you can try and error to see what will happen.
And there is also a screw at aircon idling valve to contol amount of air entering the intake manifold.

P/s: mark original position before made an adjustment
the foreman tried to adjust tat screw b4!! after adjust the idling higher BUT juz after a few hour or day it back to worse!!:confused: do u mean FICD? have adjust oso but still same!!! i oso pening !!wat happen to my car:banghead:

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
Like mekimi said,try to install vaccum gauge and c vaccum condition 1st.if really out of spec, then just start to adjust the fico and afm screw.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First Drive: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Hostile over-taker: Check your blind sport, BMW. The M3's doors are about to be blown off.

With its M3, BMW has owned the C-segment hot-rod market, winning hearts, minds, and comparison tests for decades. Others have competed, few have been competitive. Now Mercedes-AMG is plotting a hostile takeover of this popular niche...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience