svt convert to bt wiring!!

me2kimi

Jun 25, 2007
You can buy and install vacuum gauge to monitor the vacuum. Good vacuum i around 17-21 hg

alex_khoo

Apr 17, 2006
You can buy and install vacuum gauge to monitor the vacuum. Good vacuum i around 17-21 hg

thx bro...b4 i got install a vacuum meter ...after give ppl pecah tingkap cermin and stole tat vaccum meter and CD palyer!! now no more meter oledi:bawling:

me2kimi

Jun 25, 2007
Bro, have you tried to play with the screw at the AFM? you can try and error to see what will happen.
And there is also a screw at aircon idling valve to contol amount of air entering the intake manifold.

P/s: mark original position before made an adjustment

alex_khoo

Apr 17, 2006
Bro, have you tried to play with the screw at the AFM? you can try and error to see what will happen.
And there is also a screw at aircon idling valve to contol amount of air entering the intake manifold.

P/s: mark original position before made an adjustment
the foreman tried to adjust tat screw b4!! after adjust the idling higher BUT juz after a few hour or day it back to worse!!:confused: do u mean FICD? have adjust oso but still same!!! i oso pening !!wat happen to my car:banghead:

feipepe

May 12, 2010
balakong
Like mekimi said,try to install vaccum gauge and c vaccum condition 1st.if really out of spec, then just start to adjust the fico and afm screw.

First Drive: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Hostile over-taker: Check your blind sport, BMW. The M3's doors are about to be blown off.

With its M3, BMW has owned the C-segment hot-rod market, winning hearts, minds, and comparison tests for decades. Others have competed, few have been competitive. Now Mercedes-AMG is plotting a hostile takeover of this popular niche...