svt convert to bt wiring!!

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
wan to ask sifu here...my car got many problem with idling problem!! plan to change to BT wiring( how many labour usually charge) my deskboard is using svt METER ...is tat nid to change to BT METER??:confused:

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
sell to me ur svt meter then.. hehehe
sell to u then i use wat?? ori ee90 meter?? lol:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

mine about RM500, no need 2 change meter..
how long u change oledi?any kacau?:driver: is tat any diffrent between power? how much u bought bt wiring tat time?

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Alex, your aircon compressor already converted to proton model, and all the compressor's sensor/sw to the aircon controller/ECU already disconnected. You change to BT will not resolve your problem. Better you spend small portion of your budget revert back your aircon system.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Why don't you try to use simple trial and error solution first. For example to change ISCV, just cost RM50 only.

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Why don't you try to use simple trial and error solution first. For example to change ISCV, just cost RM50 only.
many thing oledi i done!!
-change ISCV
-change plug
-service 4 throttle,change the vacum hose ( done by mr levin)
-change AFM meter
-add fuel regurator
-change fuel pump,fuel filter
-and LAST i change the whole 4 thorttle....but the idling still like tat:banghead:

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Alex, your aircon compressor already converted to proton model, and all the compressor's sensor/sw to the aircon controller/ECU already disconnected. You change to BT will not resolve your problem. Better you spend small portion of your budget revert back your aircon system.
but my aircond syestem change it 4year ago and it wont kacau my idling...my problem is not open aircond oso RPM down to 400-500rpm wor:confused:

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
but my aircond syestem change it 4year ago and it wont kacau my idling...my problem is not open aircond oso RPM down to 400-500rpm wor:confused:
bro, how about ur distributor angle? did u try to adjust the angle?, ur spark plug cable using what type? did u have manage to measure each spark plug cable resistance value? still can good connection? ur compression ration for each piston?
normally the idle issue occur during cold start or already warm out the engine?

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
bro, how about ur distributor angle? did u try to adjust the angle?, ur spark plug cable using what type? did u have manage to measure each spark plug cable resistance value? still can good connection? ur compression ration for each piston?
normally the idle issue occur during cold start or already warm out the engine?
-try adjust oledi,oso same !!
-plug cable normal (dono how to measure spark plug cable resistance)
-compression ration for each piston not check
-idling issue normal or cold start oso same( but sometime in a week it got 1time the idling will back to normal for short time!! mybe a few minit or hour then back to worse:banghead:

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
-try adjust oledi,oso same !!
-plug cable normal (dono how to measure spark plug cable resistance)
-compression ration for each piston not check
-idling issue normal or cold start oso same( but sometime in a week it got 1time the idling will back to normal for short time!! mybe a few minit or hour then back to worse:banghead:
bro,
the measurement of spark plug cable just need to confirm that cable having connector from end to end each other.
as u saying, idle will be weak till 400 or 500 rpm. then is that ur engine have suddenly die? then ur O2 sensor have to attached at exhaust manifold there? what is the size piping r u using?

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
bro,
the measurement of spark plug cable just need to confirm that cable having connector from end to end each other.
as u saying, idle will be weak till 400 or 500 rpm. then is that ur engine have suddenly die? then ur O2 sensor have to attached at exhaust manifold there? what is the size piping r u using?
plug cable check oledi it had conect each other...ya engine will die !! i had done dianosis( all sensor ok) i use 2inci piping

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
plug cable check oledi it had conect each other...ya engine will die !! i had done dianosis( all sensor ok) i use 2inci piping
how long r u check diagnosis? did u have copy? then u try to upload here and share with us. maybe can find out the roof causes.

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
how long r u check diagnosis? did u have copy? then u try to upload here and share with us. maybe can find out the roof causes.
i check diagnosis 2 month ago,the foreman say all sensor ok then i dint take the copy.i go many 20v special who intro by forummer here! they oso suggest me to change the whole bt wiring:confused:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,
Currently i have a exhaust set up which includes a 4-2-1 extractor, mid bullet and 5zigen exhaust tip. I find my exhaust sound very loud and sometimes annoying. I am looking into changing the exhaust system to a more silent system. Any advice from the sifus out there on how to deal with this and not lose power at the same time. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience