Suspension setup

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
What's the main difference between a suspension setup for track and drift? Besides the difference that one setup makes the car stiffer, the other makes the car go sideways on demand.

Anyone?

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
juz to share, actually experimented oredi...... mine is an accord, long wheel base.....

medium fronts, soft rears...... very easy to loose the rear

medium all round settings, very neutral......

if hard all round, it goes really under all the way till 1 point it goes extreme over...

for me la, track = firm fronts, medium rears / drifting = medium fronts, soft rears ( i believe so)

*but this is FF so dunno bout FR or RR..... hope this helps ;)

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Originally posted by Riezal-R+Mar 8 2005, 18:39 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riezal-R @ Mar 8 2005, 18:39 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SA6YEuro@Mar 8 2005, 18:35
medium fronts, soft rears...... very easy to loose the rear

Easy to loose, but easy to gain back control or not? The response of the abs and springs to the steering. [/b][/quote]
honestly ff cars not easy to recover esp in the wet...... tengok nasib loh......

like mine, previously once over..... 50/50 can recover or maybe my drivin skills suck big time..... hehehe :lol:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

saw some car got 2 blue LEDs blinking on corner dashboard (left & right),look nice

wondering whether can DIY or not?

very simple, jz wan 2 LED blinking on dashboard 24 hrs non-stop!

any sifu can help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience