01 City SX8 Suspension Query?

rohaansaeed

Jun 5, 2012
Karachi
Hello everyone, it's my first day/thread here.

I have a Honda City SX8 1.3 EFi version. I wanted to know is there any rear sway/stabilizer bar from any other Honda that can fit my car? For example from an EF Civic?

Secondly, I want better brakes as I'll be going for a D16Z6 swap in a few day's time and I really feel I should upgrade the brakes, now again, can I fit in some other Honda's brake assembly? Will I have to change my Lower Control Arms for this?

Some help would be greatly appreciated, looking forward to some quality time over here.

- Cheers ! :)

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
have u checked with ultra racing if they have ARB for ur car?

brake wise, use the D16 brakes that ur swapping in... halfcut should come with it... if it doesnt, B16A from EG or EK would be good. the workshop should be able to know how to do it

rohaansaeed

Jun 5, 2012
Karachi
have u checked with ultra racing if they have ARB for ur car?

brake wise, use the D16 brakes that ur swapping in... halfcut should come with it... if it doesnt, B16A from EG or EK would be good. the workshop should be able to know how to do it
Haven't checked with Ultra-racing yet. Actually I'm from Pakistan and over here Half-Cut Hondas are easily available, so yeah anything from a fellow Honda will be easier for me.

Would the EG or EK Civic brakes be bolt on, that is no alteration required other than minor disc scaling and all? I heard somewhere that I'll need to change the lower control arms as well, that's why I'm asking as I'll have to go to the scrap yard, buy all the stuff and give it to the workshop for the final installation.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if thats the case, not sure.. coz even here that generation of City isnt very commongly modded...

brake wise, should be an easy swap if u have the knuckle etc.. not sure if its a direct bolt on.... but i have seen that generation city with a B16A in it before...like 10 years ago...heh

rohaansaeed

Jun 5, 2012
Karachi
It's a somewhat common car here but 98% of them here are stock. There's only a handful of them with H22 and B16 engines. I'm going for a D16Z6 swap which is a bolt on fit in the car, so I'll see what I can do with the brakes, experimenting time ! :nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria 1.3 ( 4g13 ) Upgrade to 1.8( 4g93 ) by half cut
i wan to ask....1.3 straight go to 1.8 can use pass it by kopi duit or not? ^^:biggrin::biggrin:
maybe how much kopi money i have to pay it ???:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience