SUSPECTED Stolen Haltech

mushtaqtera

Known Member
Aug 23, 2006
is he a indian guy? the day dat i call him, he claims he his fasting...the way he talks also like a malay guy...he said his workshop is MTC Motorsport at gombak

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
is he a indian guy? the day dat i call him, he claims he his fasting...the way he talks also like a malay guy...he said his workshop is MTC Motorsport at gombak
Clover26 & MTC Motorsport & CTM Motorsport thats im thinks are the same person...:hmmmm:
Try have a looks at Mudah.my thats Wira 2.0 Diesel Gearbox...& many things putting Nick name as "BOTAK" there...:biggrin:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
this guy sure got gang one...maybe ex geng pangkah members...if wanna knock him out or throw into sungai klang or burn wth petrol or burn his shop make sure u oso got geng...sometime police not enough....maybe can hire professional killer too...hahahaha..

Last edited:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
i bought this set from him

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...eddy-boost-water-and-exhaust-temp-meters.html

via sms we agreed upon rm650 for the exhaust temp,boost and water temp gauges + sensors..

once we reached at the COD location at dato keramat McD (waited for 45mins!) and he came in a myvi..say jam la..late la..and etc..

and he changed his statement and said that the price given is for water temp and boost only...and he said that ext.temp set has been sold..

its unfair and what..saying rm650 for both..at the end we settled at rm500 for the other 2 which is still fair la...but mana tau satu sensor rosak...he claimed can give warranty la...this and that...

btw...for those who do not believe...please dont bother...but for those who knows who i am...i am just trying to share my experience..

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
while waiting for a reply ere, he's still bumping on a thread in mudah, e-kereta etc with a never ending supplies of well rare source of safc, rsm, meters, ems etc..

they are definitely workin in group..so, confrontation is a big gamble and highly risk..

it's up to us whether to support or not this kind of activity..let's say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to them
but, lookin at their M.O, if their true colour exposed in here, they still have other links, webs, forums to tap their market with those who are not familiar with from what source of the items come from..

jojoap_mivec

Known Member
Jun 7, 2008
erm my car have been pecah masok before my e manage(baru pakai 3 month), blow off with piping, fuel regulator n some other part was stolen..i park dlm pagar infront my house...and paling x tahan kene pecah around 8am to 11am..very2 angry dgn org yg wat keje bagang mcm ni..sakit sgt hati aku.. walaupon x la mahal sgt tp aku rugi dalam RM2k jgk la..dah susah payah nak kumpul duit bayak tu..aku pon bukan gaji besor sgt...kalo la aku dpt mmg aku tikam tangan die sampai hancur..ermm..jiran aku tengok je budak tu buat kerje die boleh ingat kawan aku tgh repair kete aku plak...adoi..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

mushtaqtera

Known Member
Aug 23, 2006
kat mane tu kena bro?

erm my car have been pecah masok before my e manage(baru pakai 3 month), blow off with piping, fuel regulator n some other part was stolen..i park dlm pagar infront my house...and paling x tahan kene pecah around 8am to 11am..very2 angry dgn org yg wat keje bagang mcm ni..sakit sgt hati aku.. walaupon x la mahal sgt tp aku rugi dalam RM2k jgk la..dah susah payah nak kumpul duit bayak tu..aku pon bukan gaji besor sgt...kalo la aku dpt mmg aku tikam tangan die sampai hancur..ermm..jiran aku tengok je budak tu buat kerje die boleh ingat kawan aku tgh repair kete aku plak...adoi..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
English pls..

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro if u wanna trap this guy..my idea...plan A, buy something..meet somewhere within ur gang area..or u familiar wth...ask ur group of gang go first..and wait there as other personla...then u meet there...make sure he come only one car la...first talk like normal...then one of ur fren grab his car key and hp if can...than all ur fren suround him..atack sampai lembik...then call police or up to u...burn, ikat dgn batu masuk guni campak sungai type, kasi acid muka dia or hantam fingers sampai hancur....

p/s:make sure all u guys use glove, monkey cap and dun bring any wallet accept money la....and dun bring ur hp...if need hp make sure no frens no..or last dial no there....hahaha

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just purchased a toyota matrix '04 XR. I would like to get a cool air intake and or a exaust system. I would like to know what to purchase and in what order should i purchase them and or any other car parts like pulleys and such. Where i should purchase it? Should i have someone else install it for me or should i do it myself? I'm new to all of this and would like to make the best of my car. Also, i just purchased a new car radio (Alpine) and had it installed... What do you recomend for a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience