Super Charge better or Turbo Charge better

aidmob

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Bro, mind to tell where is the workshop location?? Interested to see with my own eyes.

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
sorry bro JaHaX pulling yer leg only!!
2 jay zee on tezza can not get JPJ approval---if 1 jay zee can fit so can 2 jay zee
Aristo heavier body great for straight line top speed but may (I try not offend anyone) not handle as well as yer arr bee

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
err dunno how to explain....

Bandar tasik selatan...

a shell facing the main highway leading to Kesas..

turn left with shell on ur left...

go straight with a school right infront,

the road will turn u left once u see a school in front.

follow the road straight till u reach a T junction.(its a traffic light T junction)

T junction turn right then keep left & turn left

A YELLOW building with CONTINENTAL will be on ur left.

Alex's shop is on ur the 2nd shop on ur right.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
just thinking of getting hi-revving sxx eee only :biggrin:

and if i really wanna play jay zee, i would definitely go for the 2 jay zee

YEAH MAN! right on the dot. :biggrin: so long didn't talk to you lah bro. how are you btw?

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
WTF!!!
You guys missed my point entirely!!!
I have not pissed on the 3SG/Beams engine in all my postings.It is just that in its present 'form' for the altezza its not what I feel to be the right engine.Why u put in a supercharger? Throw it out and put cams, high com pistons, polished ports etc instead to preserve the 'so called integrity" of the SXE.It can be built to 400-500hp and maintain the 'perfect balance'.The supercharger--doesn't it make the weight lopsided by your argument...furthermore its on the driver side....sooo change to left hand drive then!!!
Dont get me wrong,I will be most happy when the track altezza does well!!truly because I own and drive one.
However a stock altezza is gonna trail behind stock type R;some tune 1.8litres;evo wannabes (wira/satria);20valves etc and that is a fact.If that is OK with you then why buy altezza??..,dont bother modding;buy an SUV!!!
I reckon its a downright shame so many altezza owners after having spent money beefing up their suspension/ handling and undercarriage dont get to push their altezza to the limits.
Its their car;its their choice whether it makes more economical sense to swap to an evo,scooby or skyline or even a type R.
Well..any owners out there want to dump their tezzas CHEAP there are buyers who want to buy it for conversion....yes, you can keep the engine if it makes the car cheaper!!!

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
sorry bro JaHaX pulling yer leg only!!
2 jay zee on tezza can not get JPJ approval---if 1 jay zee can fit so can 2 jay zee
Aristo heavier body great for straight line top speed but may (I try not offend anyone) not handle as well as yer arr bee
agree. i changed from arr bee to jay zee. yeaps handling affected a bit cos jay zee is heavier but after retune suspension, its back to the same handling, but with mooooorreeee TORQUE!!!

my answer to the original thread starter:
supercharge vs turbo are both forced induction. its the same as both masturbating n having real sex both result in ejaculation. supercharge is same as masturbating, whereby it does make u satisfied, and u come only after 5 minutes n in the end, u feel empty cos its like worthless. turbo is like sex. u have sex for 45 minutes only can come, but in the end, the feeling, the satisfaction, the sensation, makes u smile ur way to sleep...:wavey:

p/s i'm not an altezza owner but i have driven one on winding roads so i have felt the magic too. big fan hehe. just busybody to chime in here...

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
At the end of the day only 1 thing counts in the life of modding cars.

>>Personal satisfaction<<

Its about what you want and how you want it, how you enjoy it later. Theres absolutely no perfection in all mods. Some have advantages/some dont, some hav better acceleration some have higher speeds. Whos right? whos wrong? handling out, get new suspension lo. No power, put in turbo/new engine lo. just make sure you do ur research and do it right the 1st time.

How many 10ks can you afford to dish out? If you can yowsa!!! hurrah, but then again, this fella will probably get a R35. hahahah

Depending on local laws and personal "high seeking "requirements, you just try to make the best of it.

Bearing in mind even a simple engine transplant on a proton wira can cost you 20k. Think evo engine/4g93T engine.

Hence modding cars IS NOT CHEAP.

best of luck in deciding. Even I took 2 years to decide what to do with my car. And after my mods, I am absolutely NOT selling my car coz I luv it now. oh yea

cheers

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Well put bro Green!!!

As all forumers here got computers;analogy is:

how much overclocking can you do on your processor(consider as your engine) before it and other components fails.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
wmb3223,
green = my elder brother.
AND YES we drive altezzas...

S0 u still on? to go to the workshop tomorrow?

E S K A Y

Oct 29, 2006
Well put bro Green!!!

As all forumers here got computers;analogy is:

how much overclocking can you do on your processor(consider as your engine) before it and other components fails.

OVERCLOCK !! haha, Mr. 1JZtezza, you really good in explain stuff ... :adore:

rizal82

Jul 23, 2006
Mr. khoyos..yours it 2jz la..how can compare with our slow altezza(not refer to those 1jz :D)...twin turbo some more... :thefinger:

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
all of this forum member is realy handy as mr porosaki and this green incredible hulk or oger is the best tezza bro in the town u can have information on our car i think..... the are champion on modify car on my personal advice..... cheers!!! to tezza member!!!!:driver: the may so exotic till blew the skirt out of the lady waist............. hahahha

Bump: all of this forum member is realy handy as mr porosaki and this green incredible hulk or oger is the best tezza bro in the town u can have information on our car i think..... the are champion on modify car on my personal advice..... cheers!!! to tezza member!!!!:driver: they may so exotic till blew the skirt out of the lady waist............. hahahha

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
wah....wmb....dun say like that lah.....till u see the car......

we only trying our best to lead altezza enthusiast/owner to the right direction so they could enjoy the car more and keeping it for a very long time to come...

Itu saja.:itsme:

Bump: wah....wmb....dun say like that lah.....till u see the car......

we only trying our best to lead altezza enthusiast/owner to the right direction so they could enjoy the car more and keeping it for a very long time to come...

Itu saja.:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience