Suggestion of getting car

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
I met one of my mechanic client, then we went out for lunch in his harrier. We had a good discussion on cars as when he was younger he mod a lot of cars and likes to race. One of his quote I will always remember. When younger want to car lowered, the lower the better. As age catch up now drive SUV, the higher the better......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:
One more thing, when young, body can tahan the ride harshness and g-force of the vehicle. As you grow older, you want everything to be super comfy and cushy as possible, including 2nd wife / scandal :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
One more thing, when young, body can tahan the ride harshness and g-force of the vehicle. As you grow older, you want everything to be super comfy and cushy as possible, including 2nd wife / scandal :rofl:
But I still have both, My VR super stiff ride, so need comfort, drive wife's car.....lol

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I admit though that there are also some in the club who complain, saying their Mark X FC is not good but I don't know how they drive or how healthy their cars are (but I suspect more to how they drive and/or going thru too much traffic jams all the time).
FC can not be measure if you always stuck in jam:burnout:

I met one of my mechanic client, then we went out for lunch in his harrier. We had a good discussion on cars as when he was younger he mod a lot of cars and likes to race. One of his quote I will always remember. When younger want to car lowered, the lower the better. As age catch up now drive SUV, the higher the better......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:
what your friend said is correct, age going up back unable to withstand the bumpy of the cars.. later bone all fracture :nurse:me also the same.. do not lowered my MPV now since starting to like high cars.. :driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
FC can not be measure if you always stuck in jam:burnout:

what your friend said is correct, age going up back unable to withstand the bumpy of the cars.. later bone all fracture :nurse:me also the same.. do not lowered my MPV now since starting to like high cars.. :driver:
MPV no point lowering.......lol:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
MPV no point lowering.......lol:biggrin:
actually MPV lowered is very nice to see from outside like bullet train but once the road uneven, will end up like siting in sampan man.. look at Japan those big size MPV lowered very nice d..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
actually MPV lowered is very nice to see from outside like bullet train but once the road uneven, will end up like siting in sampan man.. look at Japan those big size MPV lowered very nice d..
Seen before, got one even use like 19 or 20 inch rims, 40 series tyres then complain bumpy......lol

chsyke

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
How about e90, 320D... performance + good fuel consumption (using Diesel) but the space is much smaller than Camry...
One more... it will make you smile all the time.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
MPV lowered then becomes station wagon lor!:biggrin:
Station wagon with extra seats:biggrin:

Seen before, got one even use like 19 or 20 inch rims, 40 series tyres then complain bumpy......lol
especially those RB1, 2 with big rims and lowered.. :biggrin: :biggrin: sampan on the road man.. if a girl ride inside with big boobs for sure :mad: :mad::biggrin::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

cost to buy turbokit how much for 4g91?effect to engine or not?any recommend workshop around kl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience