Getting back stolen item

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
the halfcut at kepong menjalara beside Celcom has everything stolen by those gang pangkah. the boss from the halfcut are helping them to sell those item. dont believe , just drop by and see.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
if items got serial number and you still have serial number and receipt..go survey pretend like buyer...then chk serial number..if its indeed the stolen ones... pay deposit (so they keep the item -- as proof), leave, get cops and go raid.

eVo_fAn

Oct 10, 2004
somewhere in KL
Visit site
my car got broken last nite......cd player and amp got stolen...kepong manjalara got celcom..?? or telekom..?? gonna go there try to find back my stuff....sniff sniff...

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
attn: evomr got nothing to do with them
he just sold his evo6 to them only
pls dont misunderstand
ppl might think he got to do with this

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i think i know a zth member who sold me an item from this chop shop before....and he seems to know the boss quite well too....hmmmm

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
if the evoMR the owner of the halfcut, now he is selling those stolen item which he brought over from the x gang. understand?

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
dude... serious ah? if you see those evo parts there, most of them i can confirm its not stolen... cos most of it i still have the receipts of the goods as i paid for it! about the rest, not that i know off ler... but what i know is none ler....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,.
I want to scrapped my old car, and I got about $300 for it, but part of that went to the towing company who brought it to the junkyard for me. The amount was based on the weight of the car.
Any best idea about that,.?
Metal Recycler Brisbane
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience