Suggestion for place to do alignment

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
hi guys,

can anyone suggest any GOOD place that doing alignment?prefer in subang area..
if possible please let me know the price..

i've been doing alignment in alot of places but till now couldnt really find a good place,
been going to selayang area bridgestone tyre shop..forgot the name, but i think some of u guys know..the one that dc5 and fd2r gang went for their shop opening...the boss did the alignment
for me and it's quite good, but not the staff..and it's far n the guy not always there..
so thinking to look for nearer place.

but please no kin alignment...i've been there alot of times but not satisfying at all coz
their setting worse than before i send my car.

please do share u guys punya setting also, street or track..

thanks!

lazybass

Known Member
Jan 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
how about continental in front of TOM's. I've been there before with subaru and evo owner setting camber and alignment.

alingment: RM 40
Camber setting: RM 80 (for dc5)

satisfied with the staff and the job..:)

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
how about continental in front of TOM's. I've been there before with subaru and evo owner setting camber and alignment.

alingment: RM 40
Camber setting: RM 80 (for dc5)

satisfied with the staff and the job..:)
thanks for the feedback bro, just to confirm, camber setting rm80 per side or whole 4 tyres?
as far as i know most of the shop charge rm30-40 for camber setting per side.

lazybass

Known Member
Jan 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
forgot to mention that, mine,the price was for front tyre only, camber setting for stock suspension with camber screw. :)

Last edited:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
Jun look for Ah wai ...Tell and explain to him how u want the setup to be....

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
yo prasath, which ah wai u talking about? i remember faces, hardly remember name..lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seriously a series of car faults these days....

I went for a manual transmission fluid change. I brought my own gear oil. After draining my transmission of the old oil, it was time to fill in the new. The worker used a machine that was meant to flush ATF to pump my new gear oil into my gearbox. I wasn't sure if that was the standard procedure, so I kept quiet but made sure he flushed the machine thoroughly. And I did ask him to run the machine through with more fresh gear oil.

Long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience