Subaru WRX questions

ooijohn

Sep 1, 2004
Info

Can u give the address for the location in s'pore

Andy Ng said:
so far my GC8C48D WRX (MY94) dun feel like RWD...not like FWD either...quite neutral, mild understeer actually...easy to drive and handle...predictable...friendly...

2-door GC8...only 2 in Malaysia i think...and one is my friend's...expect to pay like 20K more than the 4 door model...because rare and better handling...stiffer chassis...

i can get 320km out of RM58 of petrol...but i'm light footed...

why people selling...car is old after all...most of the ones for sale are the 1992 to 1996 models...9 to 13 years old...

many upgraded to the GDA/GDB, so people like me can have opportunity to own these old GC8...now only car i canthink off upgrading in the future is...another subaru...

maintenance...except for the nitty gritty usual stuff of old turbo cars, the car is very hardy...engine tahan lasak, chassis does not rust easily, parts are not super expensive (can get cheaper from Singapore)(cheaper than Evo parts)

the car also has a unique exhaust note, and has some kind of cult following...it is more than a car...it is like a way of life...

i'm happy to have the car...

Fiki

Dec 6, 2004
Klang Valley
www.kic.com.my
ginger i tot u got ur car already.. .or still looking...

ooijohn

Sep 1, 2004
Hi

Actually i bought the subaru 1.6L n together i get the WRX halfcut i just want to some accessories at s,pore(im staying in JB).

Paklah^sti

Mar 7, 2005
wrxs

ya loh that is true wut pebbells,andy ng,lotusgrey speak..but 4 me..better search/buy for 1997-1999 wrx version 4-6 with sti or without if you consider to buy Gc8 la...welcome to scoobies world..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's been too long since a proper race event that recognizes and still permits the spirit of the 4 cylinder featherweights. Up till now. The inaugural HPC 4 Hour Enduro this December 11 at Sepang will be a dream come true for about 98% of the current grassrooters. Especially so, now that cars, 2004 and below have been deemed ineligible to compete in the Sepang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience