Subaru launches Impreza WRX STI Spec C in the motherland

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

If a Subaru’s range-topping Impreza WRX STI Spec C didn’t quite get your loins stirred sufficiently, then perhaps the Spec C could twist your nuts in a tangle.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

The Impreza WRX STI Spec C is a lighter, more responsive and stiffer version over its STI sibling. While it’s only meant to be sold in the motherland, we can always just keep staring at it and hoping one will appear in our driveways on Christmas morning preferably with a ribbon over it for good measure.

Keeping weight down over the STI variant is an aluminium hood and even a smaller battery while reduced-friction ball bearings for the twin-scroll turbo increase responsiveness. An optimised ECU and mechanical LSD complete the, among others, spec list that sets it apart from the STI.

The improved driving experience comes courtesy of the aforementioned upgrades that are complemented by a reinforced front crossmember and larger 245-series Bridgestone Potenza tyres wrapped on all four corners.

Take a peek at the shots and be in total envy of our Nihon brethren.

Source: Autoblog

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Damn, water-cooled intercoolers!
it suppose to be air-air cooled intercooler with water spray right? not water cooled, this type of intercooler can also be found in evo rs specs, correct me if i m wrong, bro, u are one of evo enthusiastic, u should understand this more than me:adore::biggrin:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i found this on the evo (u said that..) too, and i also thought it was water cooled....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
water injection is a common for STI impreza all the way back from GC8 models... :adore:

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
Who wrote this? You should really proof read before you post something on the front page.

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com
Who wrote this? You should really proof read before you post something on the front page.
Monazarudin... you were referring to this right :)

"If a Subaru’s range-topping Impreza WRX STI Spec C didn’t quite get your loins stirred sufficiently, the perhaps the Spec C could twist your nuts in a tangle."

Glad someone pointed out the poor proofreading...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

i'm planning to get an airtrek as my 2nd car but i worry bout the spare parts and problem coz the car i'm looking at is 9yrs old. Airtrek is my favourite, therefore i'm only be able to afford it now. Can anyone give advice? Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience