Subang Jaya TT session

ofcos i join... since the ever last TT at petrol station & washing car, my car haven't wash since that TT... i wanna wash my car....:biggrin:

wa serious ah?

looks liek another petrol station TT should be happening soon kua....i go rally the rest of the buggers also la, long time no hangout. :smokin:

Lolz! Just have one gf will do lar...dun have many not good lar...if still single of course can have many girls around...lolz! :biggrin:

mokomoko: So when is the trip to Bidor bro? I'm currently waiting for Sremban TT nia...JIN u wanna come?

Lolz! Just have one gf will do lar...dun have many not good lar...if still single of course can have many girls around...lolz! :biggrin:

mokomoko: So when is the trip to Bidor bro? I'm currently waiting for Sremban TT nia...JIN u wanna come?
we plan for Bidor TT, wat says u..???

1 gf...???:rofl::rofl::rofl: dun make me laugh...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahah.. TT so long never heard of that word.. anyway..we planing trip down to penang 30th and 31st..
who wanna join.. can do convoy.. comfirm 1st.. so we can hire walkie talkie to talk kok sing song.

we plan for Bidor TT, wat says u..???

1 gf...???:rofl::rofl::rofl: dun make me laugh...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Shouldn't be a problem but I need to know the exact date of that convoy 1st bro...then u can teach me how to fix the Grounding kit at Resthouse? lolz! :rofl: :banghead:

hahahah.. TT so long never heard of that word.. anyway..we planing trip down to penang 30th and 31st..
who wanna join.. can do convoy.. comfirm 1st.. so we can hire walkie talkie to talk kok sing song.

30th and 31st I guess I have to miss it...at Melaka during that time...u guys enjoy lar...

JINEIL2EN: If going Penang, JIN Bidor cancel ka?

no no, the Bidor trip no cancel. Bidor we plan to go somewhere in February.
See la this week one of the nights just go out mamak to yum cha talk about the bidor makan convoy

I suggest either Kenchana (SS15) or Sukumaran (SS14)

Adakah anyone up for a TT tonight for fun?

Or are there any TT's tonight that can go for fun?

Later end up u and me TT only lolz! If have what time? Earlier can bo? Cuz if not later I have to leave during TT half way lolz!

if have also, round 10 plus like that lo. Balik by 12 cause all of us need to work.
You stay in subang too right?

anyway my mobile i 0193362403 for contact. call me la if anything ill be out of the house already having some fresh air.

Last edited:
nvm we TT somewhere next week after we balik from penang.
U are not in penang now right? i remember u say u wanna go there to 'hide'

wah makan penang food until stomach wanna explode
ill be having a break from char kuey teow for like 2 months!

jom this week TT for no reason! 10.30pm at anywhere on whichever day la

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom