Gosh ... Now its my car ... SS14 Subang Jaya

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
Bro's,

Its been awhile since i read this topic in ZTH, thus am not aware of the high cases of car break in n car theft in Subang Jaya ...

Last night after sahur at 5.40am, 4 rempits did mine bad ... luckily i heard them while trying to sleep after sahur ...

My bumper torn apart ... trying to take my i/c and bov i guess and my passengger side mirror was smashed and since i got down early to snap on them they only manage to get my safc2 and my pioneer player ...

Chased them down but can't outrun a motor bike with a pair of legs right?

Angry like mad!!! If only one of them slipped off, for sure i'll beat the hell out of him!!!

Make a report and seems like there's another case similar to mine in SS18 before ... police received a phone call like 30 minutes b4 my arrival there in police station ...

WTF! DAMN THOSE REMPITs
 

huh?!

Known Member
Senior Member

huh?!

Known Member
Senior Member
Oct 5, 2005
117
1
1,518
sorry to hear that....
It did happened to me before....about 6 months ago....
i totally understand what you going through...

come to think about it...they broke into your car during sahur and stealing in the month of ramadhan...

what was they thinking?....ish..

WTF! DAMN THOSE REMPITs
<---i totally agree with you
 
Dec 6, 2005
3
0
1,501
sorry to hear that.... but now i realized tat subang jaya car theft is very high, i'm staying around tat area too. Must b careful. 'F' the rempits..!!
 

silverwave

Known Member
Senior Member

silverwave

Known Member
Senior Member
Nov 25, 2005
141
0
1,516
SS14 also got mat rempits? gosh, that's terrible. I never thought Subang has rempits. Don't they have any better work to do?
 

b00n

3,000 RPM
Senior Member

b00n

3,000 RPM
Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
3,721
4
1,638
KL
bro, lucky they didn't turn back and whack you........
but anyway, ur brave.....(wish everyone is like that)
but better becareful next time; and better be armed before chasing after them...
just a friendly advise...

sorry to hear bout the losses
 

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Thread starter
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
huh?!

Glad u feel the same too ...

Wei Fei

Hell yeah ... now my eyes are wide open ... damn must be carefull in future ... now using moms car ... not feel safe anymore man.

silverware

don't think they are from subang coz never seen them b4 ... i remembered the 2 suspicious motorist pass by my house last week ... damn shud have whacked them at that time ...

b00n

I'm not that brave ... not William Wallace (braveheart) brave though ... but seeing my car being rape like that my blood boils up and i dun care anymore ... if they are many I'll whack one person only kaw kaw ... if I'm dead i'll make sure I'll bring one of them down wif me ... adrenalins do make you brave my fren.
 

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Senior Member

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
69
0
1,506
Puchong
I always want to know after they stole our things, who they sell our things to? And who will buy the things. Always try to ask around but cannot get any information.
 

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Thread starter
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
LoneWolf81

stolen stuff's like this is mostly sold in underground basis ...

they'll mostly sell it to halfcuts or to a mechanic shop cheap-cheap ...

then this parties will sell it only to those who is close to them ...

i think la ...
 

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Thread starter
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
evo4g63

agree with you ... in the early 90's it was so peacefull ...

i remembered the times when even USJ is not open yet ... USJ part is still kelapa sawit plantation ...

damn that time was nice ... peacefull indeed ...
 

evo4g63

500 RPM
Senior Member

evo4g63

500 RPM
Senior Member
May 29, 2004
797
1
3,018
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
yeah.. when i was staying at ss/17 in subang (bhind the esso n shell station) it was so peaceful... seldom hear any crime happen... for now b4 walk out to the compound have to see surounding clearly den oni can open the gate n start the car... imagine 10 - 15 years bak tat is no such worry...
 

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Thread starter
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
agreed ... but i have a suspect which is this workshop i used to go to ...

cause one of my friends bump into him last week and went into a small talk with the mech ... out of the sudden he ask me where i stay now (since i moved already)

Though I've warn those who is close to me bout not wanting this mech know where i live, this friend of mine slipped ... goshhh

just think ... what are the odds of last week asking me where i live and this week my car broke into ...

but no proof la ... haiyaaaa ....
 

b00n

3,000 RPM
Senior Member

b00n

3,000 RPM
Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
3,721
4
1,638
KL
but is the workshop fella close to u??
At least I know the foreman that I went too can be trusted; that's why I only service there........

go and survey his workshop to see whether or not the stolen stuffs are there; obviously u need an undercover to go there and simply ask what 2nd hand stuff they got lar....
 

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Thread starter
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
this workshop is the first workshop i went when converted to gsr.

Not so close, but he knew what inside.

Already asked but he wont talk ... maybe he knows
 

kww

Active Member
Senior Member

kww

Active Member
Senior Member
Oct 21, 2004
26
0
3,001
evo4g63 said:
yeah.. when i was staying at ss/17 in subang (bhind the esso n shell station) it was so peaceful... seldom hear any crime happen... for now b4 walk out to the compound have to see surounding clearly den oni can open the gate n start the car... imagine 10 - 15 years bak tat is no such worry...
Maybe in next 5 years time you need to take out your rifle and fire at anything that move, than only can open gate and start your tank engine.
Crime rate over here is really worrying, the low life fxxkers come out at night like they rule this land.
 

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Thread starter
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
agreed kww ...

we all shud have guns for safety use ... if not for kill ... to stun also acceptable ...
 

magixk

Known Member
Senior Member

magixk

Known Member
Senior Member
Oct 6, 2006
97
0
1,506
My boss' car, CRV got stolen there at SS14. She parked the car outside her house for 5min. Locked and everything then she go into house, when she come out, it's gone. She heard alarm ring abit but thought is other people's car...
 

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 28, 2006
4,324
9
1,638
WTF!!!!!
housing area wor!!!
outside house only... DAMN FUCKING DANGEROUS LIAW LA!!!
niama... i use to park my car outside rather than inside le...
cuz have to open gate la... then drive in la... then tutup gate la..
so i just park infront my gate... then go in...
if only im not going out anymore i will park in la
 

PR1MO

Known Member
Senior Member

PR1MO

Known Member
Senior Member
Aug 6, 2004
236
5
3,018
SUBANG JAYAAA
Visit site
sorry to hear that man...my car also kena bout 3 months ago....in usj20...my housing area got guard and they didnt do shit...but those blardy hell fucker...broke my passenger glass and took my player...huhu...and guess wat....they did it in the evening...5.30 pm to be exact...the best part is....my neighbour saw them...and try to get them....it turned out to be the fuckers chased back my neighbour with a baseball stick..luckily my poor neighbour managed to get inside his house......damn those fuckers...
 

Kye

Known Member
Senior Member

Kye

Known Member
Senior Member
Jul 15, 2005
177
0
1,516
Japan
sighz... you should go to some mech maybe your friends have been using them and nothing happened to their cars then ...

i know my friend in puchong got his seats taken even .... anyway he know about it scream at them and when he saw his seats gone he even offered money for his driver seats but they didn't bother.
this happened in his house.

what happened to the alarm man ?
 

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 28, 2006
4,324
9
1,638
jesus christ... nowadays robers so daring liaw meh!!!
kanina... like this need to plc some equipment in d house de... saw thieve, take d equipment... c that time they will chase us back or not
 

PutraMon

Known Member
Senior Member

PutraMon

Known Member
Senior Member
Dec 12, 2005
168
0
1,516
i stay at ss14 also...4 days ago a waja parked outside the house is jacked up with bricks, 4 of the rims gone..summore the waja parked under the street light they also dare to steal..... sadcase...just around smsj area only
 

evo4g63

500 RPM
Senior Member

evo4g63

500 RPM
Senior Member
May 29, 2004
797
1
3,018
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
the street light just help them to see clearer make their job easier... now this low life bastard not longer afraid to anyone is like they have taken license to steal ur stuff legaly...
 

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 28, 2006
4,324
9
1,638
evo4g63 said:
now this low life bastard not longer afraid to anyone is like they have taken license to steal ur stuff legaly...
i gotta agree with this after so many car crimes i had listen before
 

acbc

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

acbc

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 9, 2004
4,615
8
3,138
KD
Rempits are everywhere... worse still in Subang due to its close vicinity to Shah Alam. Hell, even Kota Damansara has more rempits than Subang. But, because the housing area here are mostly gated communities, crime is pretty low.
 

acbc

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

acbc

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 9, 2004
4,615
8
3,138
KD
flycicak said:
we have to protect our property,owning a gun is the last resort for us. Better to hurt them than they hurt us first.
Not easy wei... they have a whole group comprising of 20-30 rempits. Even if u have M16 or rocket launcher, they will still hurt u. Best is napalm bomb.
 

acbc

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

acbc

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 9, 2004
4,615
8
3,138
KD
These fuckers even dare to throw stones at the cops... so, even the cops are afraid of them.
 

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 28, 2006
4,324
9
1,638
dunno heard from hitz.fm news... saying 1 of d rempit kena tangkap back to police station.. n their gangs gather outside play fire cracker!!! n ask why, they say they were upsad their member kena tangkap.... i was like huh... if they did nothing wrong how to tangkap
 

evo4g63

500 RPM
Senior Member

evo4g63

500 RPM
Senior Member
May 29, 2004
797
1
3,018
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
yes indeed the news has published in the newspaper..... they r now dare to attack police station who knows when they will strike the ignocent ppl houseses, premises ... i think shud get a island n throw them there mayb sum island close to north pole...
 

funkydog

Known Member
Senior Member

funkydog

Known Member
Senior Member
Sep 28, 2006
183
0
1,516
frankly speaking ..all rempits should have their hand and dick chopped off , but no need to go jail ........ chop off liao den straight away release.....

fucking all nv go to sch bastards....
 

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Senior Member

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 16, 2005
1,523
0
3,136
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
AvexTrax said:
stupid rempit...fasting month also stealing ka???
ma chow hai la
stealing to get food after fasting month..

damn i hate them!
 

linkinparking

Junior Member
Senior Member

linkinparking

Junior Member
Senior Member
Oct 30, 2006
10
0
1,501
Daym those rempits..so pek chek when see them..feel threatened when they are around la..bunch of hooligans. Nways..this happend like yesterday..I stay at my frens house at bandar puteri puchong, the apartment call sri cempaka..normally i parked outside cuz i just go there tumpang tingal oni..1 nite i went out with a fren..he come fetch me..then around 2am sumthing my fren called me..he say he came back from work and saw some chinese guy holding a stering lock besi n walk around..my fren no think anything proceed go in house lo..then when he came back out..a guard told him just now got ppl car kena curi..so my fren ma told the guard he saw someone suspicious just now lo..and that suspicious guy is driving a hyundai car or smthing..he not sure but he think its a hyundai. then my fren call me and told me la..so that nite i damn sked my car kena culik..but lucky mine oni wira..the car that kena stolen is a toyota wish..

That place oso daym alot of car mirror pecah cases recently..my frens iswara kena twice..and this fren that called me drive tiara also pecah cermin and cd player diculik. somore tiara mirror daym rare..fix need rm 250. Last time once i forgot lock my car..inside got nike shoe and some branded clothes hanging..lucky the ppl that went in my car no take those..instead oni take coins and my work id card string and my tissue box..n keychains..im very thxful to that thief no steal important things. sumtimes feel like dun lock car and put 1 dollar there let those pencuri open door take than they smash mirror btr..

Nways my story quite long and the way i write it quite gibberish..coz lazy think nice grammar out nia..nways F' those pencuris and perompak and those fking cb retards for ruining ppls mood and life and go to hell they should and make me so angry write so unwell english let u all read..n my story is real..i dont lie ok.

Cheerios
 

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 28, 2006
4,324
9
1,638
linkinparking said:
sumtimes feel like dun lock car and put 1 dollar there let those pencuri open door take than they smash mirror btr..
i thought u wanna say dun wanna lock car then let them curi it then u catch them n send to police!!!
 

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Senior Member

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
69
0
1,506
Puchong
linkinparking said:
Daym those rempits..so pek chek when see them..feel threatened when they are around la..bunch of hooligans. Nways..this happend like yesterday..I stay at my frens house at bandar puteri puchong, the apartment call sri cempaka..normally i parked outside cuz i just go there tumpang tingal oni..1 nite i went out with a fren..he come fetch me..then around 2am sumthing my fren called me..he say he came back from work and saw some chinese guy holding a stering lock besi n walk around..my fren no think anything proceed go in house lo..then when he came back out..a guard told him just now got ppl car kena curi..so my fren ma told the guard he saw someone suspicious just now lo..and that suspicious guy is driving a hyundai car or smthing..he not sure but he think its a hyundai. then my fren call me and told me la..so that nite i damn sked my car kena culik..but lucky mine oni wira..the car that kena stolen is a toyota wish..

That place oso daym alot of car mirror pecah cases recently..my frens iswara kena twice..and this fren that called me drive tiara also pecah cermin and cd player diculik. somore tiara mirror daym rare..fix need rm 250. Last time once i forgot lock my car..inside got nike shoe and some branded clothes hanging..lucky the ppl that went in my car no take those..instead oni take coins and my work id card string and my tissue box..n keychains..im very thxful to that thief no steal important things. sumtimes feel like dun lock car and put 1 dollar there let those pencuri open door take than they smash mirror btr..

Nways my story quite long and the way i write it quite gibberish..coz lazy think nice grammar out nia..nways F' those pencuris and perompak and those fking cb retards for ruining ppls mood and life and go to hell they should and make me so angry write so unwell english let u all read..n my story is real..i dont lie ok.

Cheerios

Sri cempaka... quite near to my place, for your info, my cd player was stolen 2 months ago when parking outside. Now puchong has become very unsafe to live, never see any police come patrol, those fxxker police only know how to saman people on LDP.
 

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member

NFS

500 RPM
Senior Member
Thread starter
Nov 18, 2003
748
15
3,018
SIGH!!!

Couldn't do much ...

Now my car no more feel already ...

Just wish I had the chance to 1 to 1 sparring that nite!!!!