Subang Jaya TT session

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
my house ah, no lo. I dun wanna share my ham tai collection with u all. lol

ah......got a better idea! first we had 'car wash TT' right?
Now we have 'Padang BBQ TT'!!
or how about 'Carpark TT'
or we could then have a 'PD beach TT'! but this one have to go in the morning. So can makan makan on the way. Like the last time we went to seremban

newuy

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
me also staying in subang jaya..
drive civic FD1 and EG-B18C-R.
weekly wash car at esso ss14 or ss17 or even shell ss17(depend if got alot of car or not).
are there regular tt here?

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hahah this friday we have padang BBQ TT?
how many ppl interested. ppl from other area come join join,.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
me also staying in subang jaya..
drive civic FD1 and EG-B18C-R.
weekly wash car at esso ss14 or ss17 or even shell ss17(depend if got alot of car or not).
are there regular tt here?
We recently only started having a TT session at the carwash where we bring cooler box, chairs, and some drinks, then talk cock sing song at the corner of the road. If hungry go buy burger at the stall opposite the station.

Padang still unsure which padang but seeing its a BBQ we need to plan earlier cause need to buy stuff to bakar.

so what should we do on friday? Or should we just have a convoy to never never land?:biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
We recently only started having a TT session at the carwash where we bring cooler box, chairs, and some drinks, then talk cock sing song at the corner of the road. If hungry go buy burger at the stall opposite the station.

Padang still unsure which padang but seeing its a BBQ we need to plan earlier cause need to buy stuff to bakar.

so what should we do on friday? Or should we just have a convoy to never never land?:biggrin:
SS15 opposite the Hassan's Padang?? :smokin:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
SS15 opposite the Hassan's Padang?? :smokin:
That padang i think got problem parking. And its damn dark.
The padang we were thinking of earlier is Padang Asam in SS14 near SMKSJ school. The one in the middle of housing estate. There got lights, and tables. And parking no problem.

But unsure whether so suitable cause its in the middle of housing estate.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
That padang i think got problem parking. And its damn dark.
The padang we were thinking of earlier is Padang Asam in SS14 near SMKSJ school. The one in the middle of housing estate. There got lights, and tables. And parking no problem.

But unsure whether so suitable cause its in the middle of housing estate.
Bro, ss15 padang also got table ma... then light can be ON also ler.. housing area too :biggrin::biggrin: no parking issue.. can park along the padang there

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
hmmm.....then gotta get some sausages, drummets, marshmallows, and drinks

Actually never had a carpark TT before ay.....like TT in 1U open air carpark.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
lets TT EVERYWHERE!!!!...come we TT infront of pyramid entrance....

moko - u wanna TT at 1u...why ah? wh4 ah?

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
TT in front of pyramid entrance? what, with cooler box, chairs and booze? hahaha people sure think we crazy wan.

Or, bring cooler box filled with drinks, chairs, maybe some card games....then go TT in putrajaya. I dunno the possibilities are endless!!

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
er. today is friday. so how is on for some TT/Convoy! call or sms momokoko or rocketpocket.

anyway.. random invitaion.. sunday afternoon go wall climbing. any real man dare to take the challenge!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
pm mokomoko for details...im hardly online

there's alot of yes man's and no man's....there's a typical malaysian trend going on :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Sorry Jin, i don't watch ham-tai's. Rather be in the action then watching it, hahahaa!! :biggrin::biggrin:
then u perform with mokomoko la... we all watching & give some 'teaching'....:thefinger:

how bout TT at Mcd..??? so long didn't go Mcd liao... my paper cup oso got mushroom dy...:banghead:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
then u perform with mokomoko la... we all watching & give some 'teaching'....:thefinger:

how bout TT at Mcd..??? so long didn't go Mcd liao... my paper cup oso got mushroom dy...:banghead:
Moko edi got PorkRock... and i ain't broke back like TR. Hehehee!!

Come come tomolo we go Library, Curve for Christmas TT. Plenty of chicks for you to know...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Moko edi got PorkRock... and i ain't broke back like TR. Hehehee!!

Come come tomolo we go Library, Curve for Christmas TT. Plenty of chicks for you to know...
u not broke back like TR, but With TR...:biggrin:

dun wan la... library damn pack & sien 1 la... i more prefer sanctuary...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought 1967 Volvo 122S 1.8 Sedan (M) . I am looking for the best total engine protection for my vintage vehicle. So, do you guys have any suggestion on what fuel is good to prevent corrosion and keep my vintage vehicle to perform at its best?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience