Stolen Evo 7 GSR

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Thanks bros! appreciate the kind and positive response!
They did not ram the gate. In fact they somehow managed to pick the gate lock that goes into the floor. The house was empty at that time. They even cut the padlock of the sliding door grille and broke into the house and ransacked some drawers. But did not take anything apart from some tools. Maybe they were looking for the car keys...the keys are still with me. Neighbours witnessed a black proton pesona with fake plates. They were very daring, street is full of neighbours. They used my car cover and put it over the clothes hanger outside and shifted the clothes hanger to the place where they cut the padlock. They used it as camouflage so people cant see. They even removed the porch light cover and cut the power supply to the lights. I hope these buggers get caught. Be careful to all Evo bros out there!!
Bro i have 2 frens staying around tat area also kena before.. but the guy just come stole something in the car eg Defi meters & microtech.. luckily they never take their car... gotta watch out guys.. :thefinger::thefinger: those guys..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
any news from the police?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Bro, please check with your neighbours if the Persona was with very dark tint?? My friend in Seri Alam also saw a black Persona in front of his house during the same week. He told me about it last week. It seems it was a Malay guy who kept driving in front of his house. He even stopped i front of his house and had a good look. My friend spotted him from his room upstairs. My friend has 5 cars, so don't know which car he was aiming.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
should inform the police straight to catch or question that guy

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
I dun surprise if stole at shopping mall... But inside porch..?! Really daring. Like Italian Job style. Will ask frenz around JB for this car. Hopefully Seri Alam Cops will hunt this cocksucker.

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Shi...., sorry for the loss bro. hope you can get it back in pc soon.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

useless bro, my last E3 have alarm, brake lock and ingnition key lock also lost in space, they just towl away and mun mun deal with those lock...:bawling:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Bro, please check with your neighbours if the Persona was with very dark tint?? My friend in Seri Alam also saw a black Persona in front of his house during the same week. He told me about it last week. It seems it was a Malay guy who kept driving in front of his house. He even stopped i front of his house and had a good look. My friend spotted him from his room upstairs. My friend has 5 cars, so don't know which car he was aiming.
Is it bro.. did he manage to see his plate number? any other visible appearance that can spot on?

shohag.maruf

From Facebook
Jan 8, 2012
www.facebook.com
steal car in malaysia o my god anyway i think most of thief they steal owners car with owners enemy/bad or drug addicted friend/ or relative help for steal this is vary easiest way to do it....... so u can check it and tell other people u want to buy used evo 7 for u if anyone want to know where r u frm u tell him/her u from pj or kl like this not ur state where frm missing it this is last way may b u can get it...

sorry brother for my weak english.. :proud: