Stolen Evo 7 GSR

Aug 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Dear bros....my beloved evo 7 GSR was stolen recently in the early hours of Valentine's Day about 630am, 14/2/2012 from house porch at Bandar Seri Alam, Masai, Johor.

Details of my car are as follows:
Reg No: WMM6885
Colour: White with C-West Front Bumper and Side Skirts, Evo 9 Carbon Fibre bonnet, Chargespeed wide fenders, Evo 9 rear bumper, evo 7 rear spoiler, Evo 7 tail lamp, Smoked-style head lamp, Sunroof.
Wheels: 17" Gold Advan RG2
Interior: Mostly OEM with 1 Defi boost, Greddy Profec B-2 BC, Pivot start button,Apexi tt, Pivot Speed Meter.
Pls refer to photos

Any bros with any leads pls sms at +6596913744
or pls alert the police.

Thanks!!

Attachments

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
will lookout for it....sorry for yr lost...hope u can find it back soon.

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
fulaweh... i'm also park my car in seri alam, masai. will let u know if there is any infomation.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
omg..sorry for the lost..i will search at klang/shah alam area

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Hope can get back your evo...cheers

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
another stolen case at house...people nowadays more brave than before...dont know why...

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
will help you to look around bro.. but how they managed to get your car out of the car porch? They rammed your gate?

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Damn... Another similar case happen in JB...
Few mth's ago my fren's RX8 oso got stolen from house porch... Those assholes break into his house, take the keys n then padlock his door them drove the car out.. He only found out in the morning when he woke up...

Hope u get ur car back bro...

Makes me worry now, park in house oso can b dangerous!!!

ikky7

Aug 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks bros! appreciate the kind and positive response!
They did not ram the gate. In fact they somehow managed to pick the gate lock that goes into the floor. The house was empty at that time. They even cut the padlock of the sliding door grille and broke into the house and ransacked some drawers. But did not take anything apart from some tools. Maybe they were looking for the car keys...the keys are still with me. Neighbours witnessed a black proton pesona with fake plates. They were very daring, street is full of neighbours. They used my car cover and put it over the clothes hanger outside and shifted the clothes hanger to the place where they cut the padlock. They used it as camouflage so people cant see. They even removed the porch light cover and cut the power supply to the lights. I hope these buggers get caught. Be careful to all Evo bros out there!!

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Thanks bros! appreciate the kind and positive response!
They did not ram the gate. In fact they somehow managed to pick the gate lock that goes into the floor. The house was empty at that time. They even cut the padlock of the sliding door grille and broke into the house and ransacked some drawers. But did not take anything apart from some tools. Maybe they were looking for the car keys...the keys are still with me. Neighbours witnessed a black proton pesona with fake plates. They were very daring, street is full of neighbours. They used my car cover and put it over the clothes hanger outside and shifted the clothes hanger to the place where they cut the padlock. They used it as camouflage so people cant see. They even removed the porch light cover and cut the power supply to the lights. I hope these buggers get caught. Be careful to all Evo bros out there!!
Bro i have 2 frens staying around tat area also kena before.. but the guy just come stole something in the car eg Defi meters & microtech.. luckily they never take their car... gotta watch out guys.. :thefinger::thefinger: those guys..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
any news from the police?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Bro, please check with your neighbours if the Persona was with very dark tint?? My friend in Seri Alam also saw a black Persona in front of his house during the same week. He told me about it last week. It seems it was a Malay guy who kept driving in front of his house. He even stopped i front of his house and had a good look. My friend spotted him from his room upstairs. My friend has 5 cars, so don't know which car he was aiming.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Boring on Sundays again? Especially labour's day? Watch this spicy old video, in a Japanese police drama called Seibu Keisatsu (Western Division Police), where Sergeant Daimon chases the bad guys in a Datsun 240Z, with his Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-X. Watch this incredible video as where both cars rip through metropolitan Tokyo in the early 80's. Let's see if the Datsun ever escapes the newer, modern Nissan Skyline...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience