Black Wira Full Bodykit Evo 3 stolen in Sek 19, Shah Alam

zacque.zairy

From Facebook
Aug 27, 2010
www.facebook.com
Dear ZTHians,

My beloved car was stolen for the 2nd time in 4 years time. Lost in Sek 19, Shah Alam in front of house. Went to inlaws an came back around 230 am...the car was still there. Morning after my subuh prayers, gone....no evidence such as smash windows or watsoever...alarm oso not trigger...Wira 1997, Full bodykit evo 3, Black colour with OZ Chronos 15 inch advan AD07 all around....debadge allaround, WFQ 7328...Pls forumer...lookout for this car...just complete total overhaul.....just spent 4.5k a day b4 this thing happens...thanks:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::mad::mad::mad::mad: hope dat bastard rot in hell...:mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
workshop guy???? :hmmmm:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sometimes some ppl go to the workshop send their car there & konon usha other customers
cars like yours, then can somehow found the key & duplicate it & found your name card or any other documents with your address stated on it.....cos i guess u left your car there for quite some time rite??? anyways how long u left your car there?

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

pomen's like to leave the key in the keyhole to avoid loosing the keys.

zacque.zairy

From Facebook
Aug 27, 2010
www.facebook.com
sometimes some ppl go to the workshop send their car there & konon usha other customers
cars like yours, then can somehow found the key & duplicate it & found your name card or any other documents with your address stated on it.....cos i guess u left your car there for quite some time rite??? anyways how long u left your car there?

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

pomen's like to leave the key in the keyhole to avoid loosing the keys.
could be la ...i left the car for 2 months...mmg lambat ckit this bengkel...onli 2 workers....siblings...but keje tiptop...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
your bodypart was original or fiber item?????

if ori that might be the cause of target to choose.....

or maybe they already aim your car for long time???sometimes these pro stealer got awesome technic to steal car..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
as i guess earlier....other ppl might had walked into the workshop, then look under the hood & found lotsa goodies & plan a plot to steal the car.

should be ori bodyparts.

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
oki noted...will look in meru area...sometimes its not the formen its the formen budak or other customes act....

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry for your lost. Will keep a lookout. Curse those damn thieves. Do keep a lookout in mudah.my or something incase there's parts for sale. Never know it might be yours....

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
same thing happened to me back there in 2009 when my c99 lost in front of my house too...6hours after ive repaired my driveshaft ...its been nearly 3years now...still i dunno what happened to my car...huhuhu

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
That's why last time when I live in a condo I never stick the condo car sticker onto my car's windscreen.

Give as little information as possible, make theft as difficult as possible.

Will be on the lookout zacque.zairy.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
That's why last time when I live in a condo I never stick the condo car sticker onto my car's windscreen.

Give as little information as possible, make theft as difficult as possible.

Will be on the lookout zacque.zairy.
true also...i will remove mine after this...
thks for da info bro.

Malique_wrc

Dec 23, 2008
Sorry for the loss man..will look my area Kajang and Desa Pandan too..Just pray to God bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2008 BMW 6 Series

Not wanting to rest on their laurels, BMW has seen fit to make major upgrades to the 2008 6 Series models.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Visually, the 6’s unique profile remains essentially unchanged. But there are numerous differences in the details, most prominent being the redesigned lower...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience