Starforce Game Protection

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
very sorry if this topic has already been started or discussed, but i'm sure some of u gamers have bought new PC games (either cd/dvd don't matter) and they come with the new generation of game software protection called 'starforce'...

okie dokie well and fine but i picked up a bunch of DVD PC games (like World Racing 2, King Kong, X3 Reunion, Prince of Persia: 2 Thrones etc) and no matter how i try i can't get past the motherf*cking software protection, which is the f*cking StarForce! As per usual got the 'how to play' instructions together with all the necessary 'tools' to crack the game like daemon/alcohol, starforce nightmare, vcd-hide etc etc.. confirmed i follow kao kao the instructions still can't run!! >8(

anyone can offer any help? is there something missing from these instructions? i'll paste the instructions on the dvd here later la so u all can take a look, i think it's the same on all the games sold everywhere here rite?

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
How to play :
=============
NOTE: All The DVD Files Contents must copy into (ex= c:\Games Images).
All CD-ROM/DVD-ROM/CD-RW/DVD-RW drive must unplug !!! Restart you pc and unplug all, if you havent done!!
Install Daemon Tools v3.47, you also can use latest version Alcohol 120%.

1. In "tools\SFAFSB" folder run the SFASFB.exe
2. Click Install SFcure Driver, yes, then restart your computer
3. Run SFASFB again and click Start SFAFSB. (SFAFSB started successfully shown at the bottom)
4. In "tools" folder again, Start Starforce Nightmare and click disable node. [This must be done]
5. Mount and Install the game using the original CD1, CD2, CD3 images with daemon 3.47.
6. Run the game Use the key : (bla bla bla)
7. If game ask to reboot, do it and start you game again after reboot.
8. Make sure that SFASFB (with SFAFSB started) and Starforce Nightmare (with disable node) is still
running and now you can play the game by running it off the mounted image.
9. If you follow steps correct, the protection will by-pass very soon.
10.Good works, after play, you can stop the SFASFB and Enable Node in Starforce Nightmare.

PS: After you sucessfull play the game, remember to delete CD2 & CD3 image, just leave CD1 in HD to save HD space.
Everytime you want to play, mount onli CD1 Image then play.

Enjoy another fine release by -=aRieS=-

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
just another question also (i'm no pc expert so pls excuse me) but instead of using the starforce nightmare to disconnect the optical drives can we use the device manager 2 do it and starforce nightmare to disable the nodes??

shit man i'm starting 2 confuse myself now!!....

*sigh* if can't crack aiyo we all have to buy original games lor!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro and sifu,
i currently driving mivec-md and i feel like underpower...so i plan to modify but i dun know what to modify...plz help me....i feel like changing the enjine but to costly....plz help me all the sifu out there....thx:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience