Speed-D's 9sec R32 GTR

GTR_400R

Jul 21, 2004
This is not Tony's and speed d problem mah should not involve them....this problem is that EvoGuy :ph34r: <_<

Takeshi

Jul 13, 2004
Originally posted by GTR_400R@Jul 22 2004, 11:05 PM
This is not Tony's and speed d problem mah should not involve them....this problem is that EvoGuy :ph34r: <_<
i 've heard "adam evo7" owed ppl 's money almost 3xx,xxx RM

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL :) HEHEHE I THINK BETTER YA ALL DO UP A TOPIC SOMEWHERE ELSE.. I BELIEVE DEE SOMETIMES DO LOG IN AN TRY TO LOOK AROUND ON HIS THREADS BUT AT THE END ALL TALKING ABOUT ADAM LEH. I DON'T THINK DEE would be very HAPPY WITH IT ALSO LAH..

spare some for him.. as we're here to promote SPeed-D and THEY'RE FREAKING FAST CARS!!! :) congrats tony and dee. May ya all win many many races and money then treat us roti canai hehehee

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
2jzgte -- is it true?? i heard some of my frens cerita about this also.... i think its true...

but i think GTR400R is right, this has got nothing to do with Speed D because he is not involved in speed d since day 1. he is just like all of us - another customer/friend of speed d, why wanna get tony & dee into trouble????

Donut, watch out for some evos & rx7s, i heard there's some project coming up....hehehee....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Originally posted by DRiftAGster@Jul 23 2004, 11:51 AM
2jzgte -- is it true?? i heard some of my frens cerita about this also.... i think its true...

but i think GTR400R is right, this has got nothing to do with Speed D because he is not involved in speed d since day 1. he is just like all of us - another customer/friend of speed d, why wanna get tony & dee into trouble????

Donut, watch out for some evos & rx7s, i heard there's some project coming up....hehehee....
i would really wanns check that out hehehe....

torment : huh?? complete car no lah where got i got post ah?? hehehe

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by Torment@Jul 23 2004, 03:43 PM
whoa, you guys seem like know tony and dee very well. :o
oh ya, we share the same "underwear" also...hehehee...

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
hey guys.... 1 of my fren saw the silver evo 7 at sbg jaya police station. any of u guys see the car??

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
hohoho.... so the story 2jzgte telling is true la, its not a story!~!

maybe must kaypo a bit and drop by speed D to find out the truth....

hey, it seems like all u "Supra" guys know this story more than all of us huh... "Blackhowling" was the 1st to see the incident and "2jzgte" receive the wind so fast....

and Takeshi knows even more....heheee... :lol:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
This one like Monica Lewinsky~Bill Clinton scandal man, HOT NEWS. More info lar wei!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ZTH bros...
After spending 18 days in thieves custody,last nite we took the car back from 'em!..Hell yeah!..
He ran like a bitch in the middle of Danau Kota!...
Fuckin' pussy..
No one was injured in the process..Only an Iswara badly damaged..Was used to block him off after few km's of high speed chase in Setapak with Iswara's front bumper stuck underneath...

Thanks anyway for the support guys...
I shall ask the admin to shut down the other thread..

:marchmellow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience