Coming Soon: Speed-D's 9sec R32 GTR

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
have seen the car but never see the car run....
yay!! Go NISSAN!! hehehe

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Originally posted by DoNuT@Jul 6 2004, 01:23 PM
yay!! Go NISSAN!! hehehe
Look at the drag times for the R32 GTR that took place last Saturday, 10.5 secs right?, and that car is dressed like a road car !!. Most other cars that ran had seats, carpets, etc. stripped out.., now think of what kind of times the same GTR will achieve given the same scenario?... hahahaha... , I think 9 secs easy leh.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
LEOPARD POWER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry for the spoiler Tom. Lotsa pics here, but need to register first.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
alamak !!!, pecah lubang already lah...., shiiiiiiiiihhh !!!.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Originally posted by coldair+Jul 6 2004, 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldair @ Jul 6 2004, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DoNuT@Jul 6 2004, 01:23 PM
yay!! Go NISSAN!! hehehe
Look at the drag times for the R32 GTR that took place last Saturday, 10.5 secs right?, and that car is dressed like a road car !!. Most other cars that ran had seats, carpets, etc. stripped out.., now think of what kind of times the same GTR will achieve given the same scenario?... hahahaha... , I think 9 secs easy leh. [/b][/quote]
yeah man and you know what??

check out their tyres...
RWD Category,
1st Place = Rx7 Savana Visworks : MIkki Thompson Drag Slick!!
2nd Place = A31 RB26 DETT (Sun Weng Thai) : MIkki THompson slicks

All Wheel Drive Open
1st Place = R32 GTR Speed D : Maxxis super PARIA 17" 300 more or less RInggit!
2nd Place = Satria Evolution 4wd not sure but farking fast! : NItto Slicks

Hope i'm right..

sorry for the spelling if i'm wrong on mikki thompson..

that freaking tyres suppose to last us longer on driftings. But then they're using it for drag races hmmm i wonder if their running drag slicks .. hmmm hehehe guess should be damn fast leh.. rite uncle??

OH yeah MR.nismo saw it he can confirm i didn't talk crap here. hehehe

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
hey man, u r rite about the "super paria" Maxxis tyre!! and i heard the thai owner drove the car all the way from Bangkok down to KL last month for the opening of Speed D in Sunway and drove back to bangkok again. this time around, they tow the car bcos they have 2 more cars for the dreamcar autoshow.... cool man, 10 sec car travelling 1800km to & fro just like normal car.

read bout the car in EVO magazine and it seems that they r not bullshitting - the owner drives to the market everyday with his family in the car.... damn cool.... imagine u hv a "drag champ" car parking at the "pasar" -- maybe the aunties wont appreciate it but any car enthusiasts who know bout the car sure will be impressed!!

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
wah liau .. that is what me and friend always joke about owning a nice sport car and go those place like pasar and kedai kopi wearing just singlet and slipper. now there is people who actually did half of it already. skyline as market car.. :D *salute*

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
YEah man honestly i do respect them too. A drag car with everything still intact. seats, dashies, in and out interior GTR and still a car thats drives around. i wonder what's the secret recipe... go more market?? hehehe well still respect :).

i also wanna buy Maxxis tyre wanna see what's in it.. so keng wan hehehe