spectra make 4 throttle.

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
send to my mech........not famous mech but just mech upgrade from bawah pokok........now in the process of wiring with spectra dashboard.............for the time being i didnt have time to visit........i give him time to finish it on is own time so he can make it with hassle free......dont worry. i will update it when done

Bump: send to my mech........not famous mech but just mech upgrade from bawah pokok........now in the process of wiring with spectra dashboard.............for the time being i didnt have time to visit........i give him time to finish it on is own time so he can make it with hassle free......dont worry. i will update it when done

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
sorry bro....didnt have time to reply.......actually now i'm working in Sg Petani so i only have weekend to visit my car....for the time being didnt finish yet coz so many cars before chinese new year. so my mech leave it until he finish other car.....when it done i will let u all know and see it....tq

subaruimpreza81

1,000 RPM
Oct 27, 2005
Ipoh
subaruimpreza81.blogspot.com
hi guys, i have some question here about modification for spectra.

1. can spectra engine make to 4 throttle with emanage system? anyone try b4?
2.can b8 piston fix into or replace spectra engine piston? 1.6L to 1.8L ma...more power abit lor.
3. is spectra engine similar like b8 engine?i mean the component in the engine,like injectors ,izzit similiar?

i know some of the sifu here sure question me why don directly put b8 turbo inside,why need to do conversion of 4 throttle? hehe... the reason is i played turbo car b4, so now i going to try something new one,and act i like 4throttle more than turbo kind car.(don laugh at me ya, this is minat ma.)

thanks guys.....
1. can bro. but u dont have to use emanage. just blactop wiring wth 4throttle. dont have to use airlfow sensor. just wait 2weeks moke. i wll update the picture b8 with 4throttle. under construction now.
2. 1.6 piston 78mm. 1.8 piston 83mm. i think cannot r bro.
3. must check it 1st

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
1. can bro. but u dont have to use emanage. just blactop wiring wth 4throttle. dont have to use airlfow sensor. just wait 2weeks moke. i wll update the picture b8 with 4throttle. under construction now.
2. 1.6 piston 78mm. 1.8 piston 83mm. i think cannot r bro.
3. must check it 1st
whaaa....b8 with 4throttle......i hope very2 fast lor.....syah tuner kew???

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
any update from bro zuludee? btw where u do conversion & how much totally cost..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anybody knows where i can change or get this fixed? I've got chips/tear/makan on mine, wear is uneven. Only used it for a short while and this is my second one in the last year. Both has the same problem. Please call/text/pm me if you know where i can get this fixed.

Thanks.. May the torque be with you..:driver:
Fariq(012 3939290)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience