spectra make 4 throttle.

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
hi guys, i have some question here about modification for spectra.

1. can spectra engine make to 4 throttle with emanage system? anyone try b4?
2.can b8 piston fix into or replace spectra engine piston? 1.6L to 1.8L ma...more power abit lor.
3. is spectra engine similar like b8 engine?i mean the component in the engine,like injectors ,izzit similiar?

i know some of the sifu here sure question me why don directly put b8 turbo inside,why need to do conversion of 4 throttle? hehe... the reason is i played turbo car b4, so now i going to try something new one,and act i like 4throttle more than turbo kind car.(don laugh at me ya, this is minat ma.)

thanks guys.....

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
bro .....can make...i just convert my spectra to fully 4 trottle...i mean 4age 20v st engine...now i wanna sell my spektra engine...if anybody want to modify.....block complete......engine is very new....2005 engine.......not moving for the last 15 month

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
wow zuludee.....u convert spectra with 4age 20v st engine???...malaysia boleh!!!...so how the performance??..mind to share....:itsme:

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
the car not moving yet............in the process....until now 80% finish.......just wiring thing wanna settle......about jpj can approved as long as u do it cantik...i mean u not do it by 'kaki'. mounting have to change. all knuckle use toyota ......very hard job and take time.....when its on road i will tell u all more.....thanx

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
no problem bro...i will update it when done....maybe end of this month

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now i have the layout for my spectra which i would likes to been custom change, :D any suggestion about which shop labour is better and not too expensive ... don't suggest daichi that is not good enough but it is damn expensive ..... :mad:

the custom bodykit of mine, i think only the front bumper change a lot ant the side and real bumper just add on the lips i think any suggestion ? :cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience