change;

new 2 layer radiator
new radiator cap densor
new radiator fan motor
fan motor switch
new temperature switch
new termostated...
engine flush when change new radiator!

temperature gone up when the car stop, but when the car move rpm reach 2500 fan run, then the temperature drop to normal!

pls tell me what else to do!?

thanks alot to all sifu sifu...!

Last edited:

jasmanz

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
my car temp getting worse...
what i had done to my car is;
change;

new 2 layer radiator
new radiator cap densor
new radiator fan motor
fan motor switch
new temperature switch
new termostated...
engine flush when change new radiator!

pls tell me what else to do!?

thanks alot to all sifu sifu...!

must see flow bubble on your radiator small or big bubble if not must change your head gasket or water pump .. i think la

vtecDIEhard

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Sorry i dont mean to hijack this thread but facing the same prob
Changed thermostat, waterpump, serviced radiator.
After driving from KL to JB on 110km/h, when reach JB, temperature went up.
No sign of water reduction. Radiator fan is working.

i am clueless now. :(

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
i am thinking to send my car to honda mechanic?? do they do car radiator?

jingut_04

Known Member
May 5, 2004
is it fan working?if got something wrong with head,the temp will prob even worse on running

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Bro mine got the same problem, then sent to mechanic they test my car they said that my head gasket gone, change it then the problem solve,

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
Bro mine got the same problem, then sent to mechanic they test my car they said that my head gasket gone, change it then the problem solve,
realy... erm.. thanks alot for ya info, by the way how much do u pay for the gasket repair.

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
is it fan working?if got something wrong with head,the temp will prob even worse on running
New fan motor sure runing well, when runing its..ok temp keep stable, only when stop the car with engine runing the temp gone up... last sunday i still chassing satria NEO at seremban highway with 190 -200 kmh speed! No problem...

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
New fan motor sure runing well, when runing its..ok temp keep stable, only when stop the car with engine runing the temp gone up... last sunday i still chassing satria NEO at seremban highway with 190 -200 kmh speed! No problem...
"chasing?" Isn't it usually "leaving behind?" :hmmmm: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cooling systems is like that, if one of the parts clogged up (tersumbat) then it will heat up when you're not moving, even if the radiator fan is working.

if you're not burning coolant (means you need to top up coolant once in a while) then it's likely that you should change your radiator because there's sediments or something inside it that prevents good cooling of the engine.

Other parts may be involved, but a good mech should be able to tell if the radiator is more likely the source of the problem, or something else.

Last edited:

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
The Problem FIX!!!!!
its the f a r king termostate!!!!!
5 month old termostate coil spring putus !!! cause the fan switch cant work properly shit!!! this is all about the spare part shop people!

i ask for quality termostate , he give me crap thing!!! never go again that fuc king shop

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
i was going to guess on that thermostate too since i kena also last 3 weeks hehehe ..lucky kena right in front of Jc resing adei ...

vtecDIEhard

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
good to hear at least solved. I thought when you said new, it is new. but it's from the chop shop.

Anyway mine still not fixed. Driving for 40kms at 160km/h and along the normal roads with gear 2 and 3, can obviously see the temp rise.

I checked the water reduction every morning, but there's no water reduction. or maybe too minimal for my eyes to notice on daily basis.

I read somewhere that if there is different meaning for the big bubble and small bubble that you see from your radiator. Mine is the big bubble that comes out. Does it mean my engine gasket is leaking?

Advice/opinion pls?

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
good to hear at least solved. I thought when you said new, it is new. but it's from the chop shop.

Anyway mine still not fixed. Driving for 40kms at 160km/h and along the normal roads with gear 2 and 3, can obviously see the temp rise.

I checked the water reduction every morning, but there's no water reduction. or maybe too minimal for my eyes to notice on daily basis.

I read somewhere that if there is different meaning for the big bubble and small bubble that you see from your radiator. Mine is the big bubble that comes out. Does it mean my engine gasket is leaking?

Advice/opinion pls?
Bro, for mine, i did not check bubble, but my reserve tank beside the radiator always full when the water temp goes up,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source: Malaysian Digest

A driving license is considered by most as a substantial milestone in life akin to getting a credit card, buying a first home or being hired for a first job.

As Malaysians we are known for our warm behaviour and expressive nature, yet when the subject of Malaysian drivers comes to mind, one can’t help but express a considerable amount of concern on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience