need help..SO4/ EJ6 aircond questions....???

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
my car has an aircond prob, which is..

1) the air from outside goes freely to the cabin
2) very2 long time taken to cool the car..

after been cheated by 2 shops.. which my money spent almost rm300++, i've finally found a good shop in kk.. did the repair and the mech suggest me to close the air ventilation for outside air to go through blowing fan.. that will settle the first prob... after that, he noticed that the compressor was too far from the alignment ( what so ever ) and fix it.. but the problem still exist.. ( still take 20 minutes to cool the car ).. then he said my compressor cuts too quickly..

my question is...

1) what really cause this?
2) one of worker there said maybe my a/c board ( what's this?? ) already "sot" (sabah speaking ), can i change to chop wan from japan?? what is the code for local ej6?? really pening la.. or, is my switch that kong?? please somebody... helllppppp...!!!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wat a mech of that... if dunno, just buy some book to read ma... why talking crap to customer...

if u close the air to get into blower, so, where the wind do u expect to blow into cabin..??
if cool in long time, just check the gases ma, if got sound on compressor, just re-oil or service it...
wat alignment he mean.>>? he just jump wit the relay... wat the stupid barbarian style of work...

from wat u just post, i edy know, that mech is truly barbarian... just dun go there anymore...
very simple thing, u dun wan the smell from outside, just get the Air-cond Filer from Honda or Bosch. i'm using Blitz 1...
just go check he gases, if in low press, just refill it.

easy job only...

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
thanks boss..
finally, i got found the culprit.. it the a/c switch at dashboard.. ( damn! ) that kong... have to switch on/off for few minutes for the cold air to come out..

is this what they call " dual pressure switch"? can change or need to buy the whole console?? here, i mean in kk, i need to buy the whole dashboard.. they dont sell seperately...
anyone?? please enlighten me.... :confused::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

errr...can even a waja chassis withstand a 4G63 under his hood...cos from wat i think is its chassis is not made to withstand such a powerful engine...so is it ok to transplant a 4G63 engine to it will it break up its chassis...and also its suspension will it be able to withstand such a heavy engine compare to its 4G18 which is very light....:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience