99 headlight in EJ6

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
Hi guys,
on behalf of my fren, i just want t know whether the conversion to 99 spec front headlight will need to change the
1) fender
2) front bonnet

thanks for the help.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
fender
bonnet
bumper
grill

i think those who have done the conversion knows better

hahaha... hikaru pun dah marah...

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
suduRed said:
Hi guys,
on behalf of my fren, i just want t know whether the conversion to 99 spec front headlight will need to change the
1) fender
2) front bonnet

thanks for the help.
SuduRed,
Just tell ya fren that he has to change the whole front part frm 96spec to 99spec and not a thing less.

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
hahaha..hikaru-san angry oredi....kekeke..this is old topic bro...try to use the 'Search' feature first before wanna post any thread...gud luck
anyway...to use 99 head light on ej6 which is i assume a 96 spec, u need to change whole front i.e bonet,fenders,bumper and grill.
hehe

Stormrider

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
TRG
hahahaha dont angry hikaru....
he just new honda rider maybe....
actually i angry toooo...

civic@938

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
hehehe...Hikaru gets angry again...
last time also get angry because of ppl asking bout the spoon yellow colour code...kekeke

Anyway Hikaru i'm going to convert my front part to 99 spec finally...i'm sorry that i couldn't get the dashboard from ur friend...looking forward to show my new ride!

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
civic@938 said:
hehehe...Hikaru gets angry again...
last time also get angry because of ppl asking bout the spoon yellow colour code...kekeke

Anyway Hikaru i'm going to convert my front part to 99 spec finally...i'm sorry that i couldn't get the dashboard from ur friend...looking forward to show my new ride!
nah, just felt tired seeing the same thing keeps pops up on this board, we should have put everything together for those newbie questions and pine it on this board.

Glad to hear that you finally got another move on your ride. Where you get that body parts from? The dash is sold by the way. You should have gotten yourseld the dash too to complete the facelift look in and out..... :_:

civic@938

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
yeah bro...for the dashboard i think maybe later...now getting myself done with the 99 spec bodypart first....

i'd got myself ORI grille and ORI bumper...the rest might get TW or most probably a CF bonet...cool right? kekeke...

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
Hikaru said:
nah, just felt tired seeing the same thing keeps pops up on this board, we should have put everything together for those newbie questions and pine it on this board.

Glad to hear that you finally got another move on your ride. Where you get that body parts from? The dash is sold by the way. You should have gotten yourseld the dash too to complete the facelift look in and out..... :_:
Hi bro Hikaru,if you felt tired then just ignore this idiot topic thread laa,dont force ur self...why so ease to get angry,oooooooo..................yoyoyo,i`m rushing at that time and just on behalf of fren to asking some idiot question, if you think this idiot question will waste ur time then just ignore la weeeiiii....i know some people were talking about this bfore,as i mentioned i`m rushing that time and just take a short cut to get the answer of this idiot question....

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
suduRed said:
Hi bro Hikaru,if you felt tired then just ignore this idiot topic thread laa,dont force ur self...why so ease to get angry,oooooooo..................yoyoyo,i`m rushing at that time and just on behalf of fren to asking some idiot question, if you think this idiot question will waste ur time then just ignore la weeeiiii....i know some people were talking about this bfore,as i mentioned i`m rushing that time and just take a short cut to get the answer of this idiot question....
The point you dont get it is that this board is not belong to yours, thousands of people are reading this board everyday. For the fact that this is a millions times questions keep poping up on this board so why cant people just search? I didn't get angry, I'm just tired to see newbie keeps posting the same damn shit and in fact I'm telling you where to get the answer.

SEARCH!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I actually completed this DIY 2 weeks back with some forummers n friends support. I used to have CAI but I figured i need to refresh and re-do it despite being itchy hands... :driver:

First, was the hardest to do, cut the tupperware on the side and under for the air filter and air funnel. Having it made to fit without proper measuring tool was a challenge. But good judging skills I might add....hehe. Noticed the yellow duck tape? it was giving way...so this was my solution...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience