Need help on headlight projection angle

killa626

Known Member
Jan 10, 2006
Guys,

Need some help on matter above. My projector headlight seems to be projecting too high...is there any way to adjust them??? my left projector is projecting higher thatn my right.Please help...im using civic 96...

G.

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com

killa626

Known Member
Jan 10, 2006
bro Maxx,

thank you for d info..will look for the screw in the morning...

G.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bro Maxx,

thank you for d info..will look for the screw in the morning...

G.
the left keadlite IS supposed to aim higher compared to the right side,...
all, if not most of car are made that way,... for RHD cars.
this is to ensure that if there's someone walking by the roadside, u will be able to see him/her, rather than ur lights shining the ground only,...

anyway,... if the adjustment scres are same with other hondas,... u can see the opening,... and the adj roller is with teeth,... put in a phillips screwdriver and turn accordingly ( the direction will be indicated on the plastic (same body with the openings),... make sure u do it WHEN u are projecting ur lights on a wall,... u can put markings on the wall,... and make sure it moves,... otherwise, stop and get the ascy shop / mechanic to do it for u. If u keep turning while loosening, the screw might go OFF, then u'll have a hard time to disassemble the headlites and put it back.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience