can a waja chassis withstand a 4G63?

SHENzz

Jun 25, 2006
errr...can even a waja chassis withstand a 4G63 under his hood...cos from wat i think is its chassis is not made to withstand such a powerful engine...so is it ok to transplant a 4G63 engine to it will it break up its chassis...and also its suspension will it be able to withstand such a heavy engine compare to its 4G18 which is very light....:regular_smile:

bnr34

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
SHENzz said:
errr...can even a waja chassis withstand a 4G63 under his hood...cos from wat i think is its chassis is not made to withstand such a powerful engine...so is it ok to transplant a 4G63 engine to it will it break up its chassis...and also its suspension will it be able to withstand such a heavy engine compare to its 4G18 which is very light....:regular_smile:
yes no problem......
waja chasis is very strong. it is different with wira, satria, but putra n gti i dono lar....

from my experiance.... i own a wira with a VR-4 last time... after using the vr-4 engine for about a year.. i can feel that the chasis is seems like wanted to kayak alreadi... because the body cannot tahan we mofidied to FF and pull the body too hard... that y u can feel like the whole car is very longgar....longgar....

n now my waja is using an evo engine... this problem never occur... and i can feel the body is still so strong.....maybe u can change ur engine mounting to rally art mounting or els... yes the engine is slightly heavy than 4g18p, that y u may change the absober to other adjustable...

it is very easy the different within waja n wira chasis... u try to hv a ride on this 2 different car, than try to pass through some hole, or not smooth road, than u will hear some different sound..
this is wat my experiance.....

for me oppinion....
our nation car..., perdana is the strongest body,, 2nd with waja...
or u guys got any other different oppinion, just correct me..... cheers....

SHENzz

Jun 25, 2006
bnr34 thnkz for the opinion as u mention change to other coilover...the other coilover is using the waja spec or having more kg/mm in front as the engine is heavier or can i jus use the waja spec coilover to withstand the engine...and also by adding those bars to the car does it strengthen the car chassis or jus improve the handling only...and also i tot wira is a FF car how come u still need to modified it to FF??

bnr34

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
SHENzz said:
bnr34 thnkz for the opinion as u mention change to other coilover...the other coilover is using the waja spec or having more kg/mm in front as the engine is heavier or can i jus use the waja spec coilover to withstand the engine...and also by adding those bars to the car does it strengthen the car chassis or jus improve the handling only...and also i tot wira is a FF car how come u still need to modified it to FF??
so u own a waja right??? n going to transplant to evo engine?
ok.... how about u come to join our tt lar... maybe i can tell u more--as wat i know lar.. cos here is something difficult to type out wat to change, wat to modified...
yes all proton car is FF. cos using 4wd g/b, that y need to lock it to 2wd, same as the evo u going to put in ur waja, also need to lock to 2wd...

so u found ur engine aldi not??? if not, than u see ur pm, i hv send sth to ur pm.

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
izzit convert frm 1.6-2.0 still legal? tot can go to 1.8 onli.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
bnr34 said:
yes no problem......

for me oppinion....
our nation car..., perdana is the strongest body,, 2nd with waja...
or u guys got any other different oppinion, just correct me..... cheers....
SAVVY so called built toughter also no use.......:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any one heard of full throttle development(ftd) before?
its at usj area, near goodyear court there

seems like they are proton modding specilalist, and they had tuned many proton cars before
i am thinking to have some mod done there, but before that i would like to have some advice for it
anyone had heard of them before?
hows their workmanship?
are they reliable?
any info about them?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience