'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Article

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

most of them still tot that gov will feed them forever & be the civil servant or golden bowl's job won't broken 1... so, why bother to plan so much ler../??

Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

thats my fren told me when they'r in a few Univ in Malaysia... those acting like barbarian's student, which the result r so bad 1, more semangat in Politic... those who talented student more prefer to get higher level of life after their wail out the Univ... furthermore, Gov seems like not really interested to get those talented student into their base, coz too rational bout lots of things, that will harm their 'bank account'.... wth & wtf...

yup, thats really can b reference for our main 3 races...:adore::adore::adore:

may be the govt shud watch b-13..seriously..sometimes this b-grade movies have powerful messages..

may be the govt shud watch b-13..seriously..sometimes this b-grade movies have powerful messages..

if some1 in gov watching this movie, sure the movie will get banned...

1malaysia. how is it benefiting the other races? let's say we are en route to 1malaysia, does it mean we get bumi discounts when purchasing properties? does it mean when it comes to friday prayers, the cops will issue summons for the cars which are doubled/tripled parked along the roads nearby the mosques? and scholarships to higher educations to be offered fairly among the races? and i have heard about a small biz loan program offered by the G to bumis as an encouragement to kick start small bizs. is it true?

i think when the G wants us to have faith in the things that they plan to do, the G should firstly think of ways to eliminate the differences that they have created at the first place. educate the citizen that msia belongs to all, and all should be treated fairly. let us trust in your actions. don't just talk.

just my 2 cents.

At some point people in the gov't gotta stop taking the kick backs from contracts and allotting proper funding for roads, parking near mosques and for all other things in general. Once, sorry i mean if, that stops perhaps things will start to alleviate itself - for example traffic jams in areas that have a 40 condos which only have a 2 lane coming and going road in and out of it. :banghead:

bcos the slogan of 1 Malaysia is from 1 Malaysial, so... no hope la...

I hate to say it, but even from my mother's time in UM the smartest Malay chaps go on to bigger and better jobs.

The ones that do graduate barely, end up getting government jobs as ministers, secretariats etc etc.

Honestly maybe they should reverse that policy. Intelligence not negligence is what we need.

well say bro.

based on merit not based on money or ini kawan kawan saya, kenalah jaga sikit.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Really true & real....

hahahahaha...dam funny..

LOL LOL ..Cool !! I want Malaysian version ..hahaha

the malaysian version is inside Crime & Security...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom