'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Article

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

i like this article...

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

he put it right la
i'm 1Malaysian all my life, only not 1 (insert dominant Malaysian political group) u get the idea
thats the only reason i think 1Malaysia is bulldookie

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

if no more 'bullshit' sitting & shitting in parliament, then 1 Malaysia is not far away la....

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009

damn!...the writer got it right...make me smile the whole time reading thru it...1 malaysia is not far..just minus all those &*%$&*(#$(@#&$)(@#$$*#@()$#@$&(@#($&@)#(!$@$() politicians..confirm we can achieve it!

peace and happy merdeka guys!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

damn!...the writer got it right...make me smile the whole time reading thru it...1 malaysia is not far..just minus all those &*%$&*(#$(@#&$)(@#$$*#@()$#@$&(@#($&@)#(!$@$() politicians..confirm we can achieve it!

peace and happy merdeka guys!
reco u 1 movie,

the story a bit same to our country 1...

if we unite at 1, 3 difren main races against Gov & gets the "Changes"...

lookout for "B13-U: Banlieue 13- Ultimatum"...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com

hahahaa...good one...
still smiling while typing this...

always remember during school days...
the normal name being used in secondary school...
by default mostly...

Ali, Raju and Ah Chong

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

hahahaa...good one...
still smiling while typing this...

always remember during school days...
the normal name being used in secondary school...
by default mostly...

Ali, Raju and Ah Chong
now is Ah Beng, Ah Seng, Ah Lian, Ah Hua, Amatt, Awek, Rempits...

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com

got rempit meh ?

IC stated ... Rempit bin Mat pit ? kwang kwang kwang...

All the rempits got this attitude cuz of you know who !!!...

demolished our beloved BTSC...see goes back to politicians...

aiiyaaaaa...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

i complain about malays but i still have many malay friends and love to eat nasi lemak...

i complain about chinese but i still hang out with chinese and join them in loving japanese nen-nen...

i complain about indians but i am not ashamed to visit their houses, especially during deepavali and eat and eat and eat and then go home to lao sai because the food is too spicy...

so... i am a racist AND a hypocrite... most importantly, i love all types of nen-nen... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com

I'm half malay...got some chinese blood in me...let say I'm married to a nice lovely Indian lady...

then what makes my son ? ChiDiaYu ?? eqeqeqeq...

then if all this racist issue keep going on...all hell broke lose...
which side my future son will go to ? haa haa haaa... !!!

ChinDiaYu...can make a good name too :D :D

ChinDiaYu Chinozie...eqeqeqeq

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009

reco u 1 movie,

the story a bit same to our country 1...

if we unite at 1, 3 difren main races against Gov & gets the "Changes"...

lookout for "B13-U: Banlieue 13- Ultimatum"...
is there a new one?..ive watched one before..b-13..some french movie right?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I'm half malay...got some chinese blood in me...let say I'm married to a nice lovely Indian lady...

then what makes my son ? ChiDiaYu ?? eqeqeqeq...

then if all this racist issue keep going on...all hell broke lose...
which side my future son will go to ? haa haa haaa... !!!

ChinDiaYu...can make a good name too :D :D

ChinDiaYu Chinozie...eqeqeqeq
wow...nice nice...well..my situation lebih kurang sama..my whole family consists of Indian,Chinese and Malay...if racial tension..diu wor!..haha

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005

hahahha that was a damn nice read...

you guys wanna hear seriously funny jokes about Asians, try watching Russel peters on you tube...if can watch on other video streaming sites..forgot which site got the whole 40 minutes show...hahahah dats some nice stuff too.
Russel Peters got to be the best.The Hong Kee accent and the African one.hehe.lol:rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

is there a new one?..ive watched one before..b-13..some french movie right?

yup, this is Part 2 edy... see how they united to against wit bad politician/gov servant.... then think back, we can do it oso...

in the movie oso stated 3 color of races, yellow, brown & dark....

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009

yup, this is Part 2 edy... see how they united to against wit bad politician/gov servant.... then think back, we can do it oso...

in the movie oso stated 3 color of races, yellow, brown & dark....
got the dvd ed bro..thank for the info..didnt know that there was a part 2 ed..haha..too busy with work..sighs..

yea..if they can do it..we can do it..the problem is..GOVT itself is also a race on its own..and money is their god...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As enthusiasts it's our job to unload our wallets buying up all sorts of power-enhancing gear.It's why we work; it's why we save; it's what we do, and we wouldn't do anything else. But all too often, we dump our dollars into increasing engine air-flow and fuel delivery without completing the entire package. There are three parts to the power puzzle, and it's all too easy to overlook the missing ingredient: FIRE!. What good is cramming additional air and fuel into your combustion chamber if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience