'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Article

modesto007

Known Member
Sep 17, 2008
Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

spot on ...love it ;-)

whathef

Jan 19, 2006
Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

No use to quarrel between us different race. We are all here to stay. At least until we die.

He forgot to mention, the most time that malaysian return to their own race is when it was an accident involving 2 different race.

I suggest that as one of his case study.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

got the dvd ed bro..thank for the info..didnt know that there was a part 2 ed..haha..too busy with work..sighs..

yea..if they can do it..we can do it..the problem is..GOVT itself is also a race on its own..and money is their god...
talking bout who is the Gov... this really confuse all of us... not Agung, not PM or DPM... then who is that..?? not meant to be racist, but from all i can understand wit my kinda low IQ(..bout 120/2100rpm kua..:rofl:) 90% is Malays... but dunno why, the other Malays that i saw, i meet & i knew, all with a better thinking & higher knowledge to anything... but why those who worked wit Gov r way so difren & Conservative than others... thats ruin the country... especially those shouting rude words inside Parliament...:banghead::banghead:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL

I hate to say it, but even from my mother's time in UM the smartest Malay chaps go on to bigger and better jobs.

The ones that do graduate barely, end up getting government jobs as ministers, secretariats etc etc.

Honestly maybe they should reverse that policy. Intelligence not negligence is what we need.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

I hate to say it, but even from my mother's time in UM the smartest Malay chaps go on to bigger and better jobs.

The ones that do graduate barely, end up getting government jobs as ministers, secretariats etc etc.

Honestly maybe they should reverse that policy. Intelligence not negligence is what we need.
well says bro...

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009

talking bout who is the Gov... this really confuse all of us... not Agung, not PM or DPM... then who is that..?? not meant to be racist, but from all i can understand wit my kinda low IQ(..bout 120/2100rpm kua..:rofl:) 90% is Malays... but dunno why, the other Malays that i saw, i meet & i knew, all with a better thinking & higher knowledge to anything... but why those who worked wit Gov r way so difren & Conservative than others... thats ruin the country... especially those shouting rude words inside Parliament...:banghead::banghead:
well said bro..very true indeed.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

well said bro..very true indeed.
thanks for the support...:adore:

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009

thanks for the support...:adore:
cos im was Univ Malaya..and its true..the excellent students cant be bothered bout politics..its the average n below average ones that are SOOOOOO semangat..all out out for the univ politics..and they will end up in our govt someday..zzzz

by the way...watched b13 ultimatum ed..good movie!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

cos im was Univ Malaya..and its true..the excellent students cant be bothered bout politics..its the average n below average ones that are SOOOOOO semangat..all out out for the univ politics..and they will end up in our govt someday..zzzz

by the way...watched b13 ultimatum ed..good movie!
thats my fren told me when they'r in a few Univ in Malaysia... those acting like barbarian's student, which the result r so bad 1, more semangat in Politic... those who talented student more prefer to get higher level of life after their wail out the Univ... furthermore, Gov seems like not really interested to get those talented student into their base, coz too rational bout lots of things, that will harm their 'bank account'.... wth & wtf...

yup, thats really can b reference for our main 3 races...:adore::adore::adore:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

very true. those smart ones really thinks and plans for their future, unlike those who wishes to get into civil service so they don't have to worry about performance and merit.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

most of them still tot that gov will feed them forever & be the civil servant or golden bowl's job won't broken 1... so, why bother to plan so much ler../??

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009

thats my fren told me when they'r in a few Univ in Malaysia... those acting like barbarian's student, which the result r so bad 1, more semangat in Politic... those who talented student more prefer to get higher level of life after their wail out the Univ... furthermore, Gov seems like not really interested to get those talented student into their base, coz too rational bout lots of things, that will harm their 'bank account'.... wth & wtf...

yup, thats really can b reference for our main 3 races...:adore::adore::adore:
may be the govt shud watch b-13..seriously..sometimes this b-grade movies have powerful messages..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

may be the govt shud watch b-13..seriously..sometimes this b-grade movies have powerful messages..
if some1 in gov watching this movie, sure the movie will get banned...

sooenson

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site

1malaysia. how is it benefiting the other races? let's say we are en route to 1malaysia, does it mean we get bumi discounts when purchasing properties? does it mean when it comes to friday prayers, the cops will issue summons for the cars which are doubled/tripled parked along the roads nearby the mosques? and scholarships to higher educations to be offered fairly among the races? and i have heard about a small biz loan program offered by the G to bumis as an encouragement to kick start small bizs. is it true?

i think when the G wants us to have faith in the things that they plan to do, the G should firstly think of ways to eliminate the differences that they have created at the first place. educate the citizen that msia belongs to all, and all should be treated fairly. let us trust in your actions. don't just talk.

just my 2 cents.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL

At some point people in the gov't gotta stop taking the kick backs from contracts and allotting proper funding for roads, parking near mosques and for all other things in general. Once, sorry i mean if, that stops perhaps things will start to alleviate itself - for example traffic jams in areas that have a 40 condos which only have a 2 lane coming and going road in and out of it. :banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the ignition timing for my 1.6 satria.
I able to locate the distributor and unlock the two bolts.

How i know i set it correctly. not to advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience