Skyline Mega Weekend

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
ok bro...

my first check point tol sunway...meaning ill arrange dekat sane dulu ok...say 3.30pm all ready to roll...

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
Next Saturday (26th) and Sunday (27th) ya bro..

Sat at 4pm Putrajaya.. Sun 7am as always at Batu Caves..

Wanna convoy from Setia Alam Petronas? :driver:
Saturday i work till 4 so most prob will meet you guys there la..

Sunday i will see if i can wake up tho! been so busy these days and need some break lol..

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
Bro let we count who will be attending this event for both days so that no body will left behind...

Saturday - Putrajaya

1. Z34 aka Zahid
2. Temijun
3. PIMPIN
4. Feezdya
5. Blood Red
6. frootloops
7. EvolutionZ
8. Bangkai_JK
9. honda6831
10. Zamad77 aka Nezam
11. Mohd RosDI
12. Khairil Adam
13. V-Spec
14. yeehau

Sunday - GTJ & Janda Baik

1. Z34 aka Zahid
2. Temijun
3. PIMPIN
4. Feezdya
5. Blood Red
6. frootloops
7. EvolutionZ

ill update time to time..those who interested to join please update your name and probably your phone no so that we can contact you etc..thanks for your support..lets support this event as we have visitor who cam all the way from france..tq

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Seriously guys, 2 questions..

1. Can i join?
2. What sorta driving styles during convoy?

Reason for question 1.
- I don drive Skyline
- Nobody likes me
- I am lonely driver
- But I wanna go to shoot car pics

Reason for question 2.
- I really can't drive fast nowadays... dunno y.. lost my balls i think
- If i really wanna drive fast also.. cannot.. coz my car slow bai..

Thanks

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay

1. Can i join? sure...you may bring your fat supra hehe..no obstacles
2. What sorta driving styles during convoy? snail driving since some of GTR got no boost hehe

Reason for question 1.
- I don drive Skyline - not necessary to drive skyline
- Nobody likes me - Kevin Lee likes you what hehe
- I am lonely driver - you may bring Kevin Lee along ;p
- But I wanna go to shoot car pics - yeah we like and please post it at autojuntios

Reason for question 2.
- I really can't drive fast nowadays... dunno y.. lost my balls i think - PIMPIN will shows you how to get back your CF balls
- If i really wanna drive fast also.. cannot.. coz my car slow bai..- because not enough pistons tho hehe

Thanks
hope my reply suffice hehe..come la brian..no body disturb you maa..ill assure that hehe:sleep:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

1. Can i join?
2. What sorta driving styles during convoy?

Reason for question 1.
- I don drive Skyline - nvm yr monsta is a legend too
- Nobody likes me - too many ppl likes u..so they jealous la
- I am lonely driver - i saw chicks almost in every of yr pics...
- But I wanna go to shoot car pics - come shoot...but not direct into my car..hahaha

Reason for question 2.
- I really can't drive fast nowadays... dunno y.. lost my balls i think - me also...wira can overtake me like kacang.
- If i really wanna drive fast also.. cannot.. coz my car slow bai.. - if yr car slow, i think i must hide my car somewhere and walk to the meet up point.

Thanks
taikor Brian.....
my reply in blue....
and i will try to join for Sat ....hope to see u in person n yr orange monsta.
come la.....

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
*UPDATE*

It has been decided that the meeting point will be Masjid Putrajaya (Putrajaya Mosque, the pink mosque)

we hope that everyone can be there by 4pm~4.30pm so that we can move to 2nd location quickly for lesser traffic and better place to take photos and group photos.

There are a few nominated places but for the time being, the best area is the parking lot behind Mahkamah Putrajaya

the parking lot is the one that they used to use as drift track
*some of my friends who live in Putrajaya said it is open to public but someone mentioned that it is not. so we are still uncertain about this but most probably we can use it as public*

after the 2nd location, we will move to a mamak/restaurant and along the journey we will do rolling shots.

if you have any suggestions/questions, please write it here.

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
*UPDATE*

It has been decided that the meeting point will be Masjid Putrajaya (Putrajaya Mosque, the pink mosque)

we hope that everyone can be there by 4pm~4.30pm so that we can move to 2nd location quickly for lesser traffic and better place to take photos and group photos.

There are a few nominated places but for the time being, the best area is the parking lot behind Mahkamah Putrajaya

the parking lot is the one that they used to use as drift track
*some of my friends who live in Putrajaya said it is open to public but someone mentioned that it is not. so we are still uncertain about this but most probably we can use it as public*

after the 2nd location, we will move to a mamak/restaurant and along the journey we will do rolling shots.

if you have any suggestions/questions, please write it here.
i know that place...hopefully we will not clash with any drift event on that day

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
as far as i'm informed, there will be no drift event that weekend at that place

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Zahid,

I suggest you update your first post to include the various meeting points available prior to both events but particularly the Putrajaya meet as the Goh Tong Jaya drive is something that most of us do quite often. Nonetheless, you can just copy the information for GTJ from Temujin's past threads.

State time and place for those rendezvous points and appoint someone to lead the assembled groups from there to Putrajaya. You're going to need to decide on a place for TT, it can't just be 'To Be Confirmed' because parking, etc is something you need to consider. A Google Map link would be appreciated by more than a few as well I reckon.

Contingency plan in the event of rain? What if carpark unavailable?

Also, what if your contact number? People need to be able to contact the organizer and you should be able to direct Skylines who have lost their way or else appoint somebody who can assist you with this. Also, on Sunday you'd need to let me know by midweek how many people are keen (if any), to swing by Janda Baik so my workers can prepare.

But so far looking good. Promising start to your first major event. :driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wanna ask any Sifu use these product before?
didn't see much people review on this product.
My Myvi abs gonna spoil so I am just surveying abs.

I also had consider Kyb excel G also
Just can't decide which to go for:tearsofjoy:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience