Skyline Mega Weekend

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
honestly, if i may suggest... dont split the gathering in future.. 2nd one was.......... really........ less than a handful of skylines were at GTJ.. :(

Point taken, though we did expect a much lesser turn out for the GTJ run on Sunday as not many owners would like to drive touge.. especially on an early Sunday morning.

So sad can't join u guys up.. My ignitor chip decided to give up its ghost just as we were starting from the rendezvous point :bawling:

bro,

where can i have the higher res group photo (with & without owner) without tattoo...
hehe,..

thanks,

Abang, which one were u lah?

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
since not everyone knows who attended the gathering on Saturday, i think it's best for us to report ourselves in.....hahahah.....

1. hansc
2. v-spec
3. honda6831

pls append......thanks

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
Z34, basically can't miss me. The biggest dude in the group. Hahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I bought one Tein HR hilo with non Tein Spring...I go for service all these absorber (that cost me 700 bucks), and the result, I drive my car like riding horse...It is soooooo tough. I ask any one pro bout this, and almost they say that I have to change the spring. (besides, the current springs were not mounted properly, so it make my absorber a little bit noise). BUT, I do not know what spring I'm goin to choose. Any one could help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience