Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
[PIMPIN];1063788690 said:
Where you coming from bro?
Bro,

I am Klang boy....

Cheers,

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Is this 'check point' still valid? This is the LDP toll at Sunway right? Where would be the meet up? The carpark next to McDonalds? If it's confirmed, I'll be coming with a couple of other R34s. Who will lead the way to the meet up location?
Bro,

Count me in for the convoy...

Cheers,

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Bro,

I am Klang boy....

Cheers

Abang, which part Klang?

I'm in Meru, near Setia Alam.. If ur up for Sunday breakfast, we can convoy from Shell NKVE as I have another R33 coming along.. :top:

bangkai_JK, u up for Sunday breakfast? We can go together2 as well.. :top:

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
Is this 'check point' still valid? This is the LDP toll at Sunway right? Where would be the meet up? The carpark next to McDonalds? If it's confirmed, I'll be coming with a couple of other R34s. Who will lead the way to the meet up location?
Abang, which part Klang?

I'm in Meru, near Setia Alam.. If ur up for Sunday breakfast, we can convoy from Shell NKVE as I have another R33 coming along.. :top:

Sigh, me Sunday family day la, can't join ....sad....

Bukit Tinggi Klang bro....

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
I'm not sure man haha u know i always feel lazy! Btw as I'm not familiar with PutraJaya and i will be late, i will give u a call or something before i get lost lol

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
I'm not sure man haha u know i always feel lazy! Btw as I'm not familiar with PutraJaya and i will be late, i will give u a call or something before i get lost lol
if your car is not there, then temujin's BNR32 will be lonely

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
Temujin,

See if the cars on saturday will make me feel itchy or not lol.. I know its been a while hmm...

frootloops,

Let me be the first to know if your letting go your brakes then i will go! and not to tell others LOL

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
btw guys just to inform that meeting point at tol sunway (mcd car park area) berjalan lancar..so far more than 8 cars has confirmed..see you there...3pm onwards..330pm :driver:

0-100

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
SElanGOr
Visit site
hi guys

ill pop by a while also ,
will be off to melacca after that..
me + 1 thanks,
looking fwd to meeting up :)

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
Reminder : Today's event starts at 4pm. I hope everyone can reach the meeting location by that time. If all goes well, we will move to new location by 4.30pm (to Muslims skyliner, we will perform asar prayer at putra mosque before moving to the 2nd location). If any of you can't reach meeting point on time, please make your way straight to the 2nd location which is behind Mahkamah Putrajaya. Please drive carefully through out the event. Your cooperation is very much appreciated and may God give us good time with brothers of the same passion this evening. See you in 5hrs!

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
enjoy the event guys..sorry la can't attend..u know la my reason..drive safe bros!dun forget to upload the pics! :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was looking around for a new shifter knob to brighten up my already drab looking 11-year old interior. Hunted around and found some neat ones but at very steep prices. So i thought, why not make my own?

Found a nice new golf ball out of the box stolen from me dad's stash, and hey why not? Nice to hold and don't look that weird in the car.

Got a drill, blue tac'd the dimpled sphere shaped victim to ground and grinded away at the bugger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience