Skyline Family Day BBQ

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
lol.. mr LOki, tis statement sound so familiar lar.! haa .
I had a lotsa fun on tat day n i laugh a lot! Thank to the organisers n the invitation= )
I cant wait to join the next trip. dun forget to ajak me yea. Since i miss the chance to know single n available man out there tis time.. hahaa i m js kidding anyway :biggrin:
SEE u all soon. BEst of luck to u guyss~ cheers
How about married and available man?

Hehehehehe kidding only...:rofl:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
u guys are talking abt ums rite! well, i was there last week if im not mistaken, during 1 of those *skydiving* days. jalan2 with eu-jin and tommy and suddenly end up there and bumped into dr. d who have so called invited me to have a peek at the outlet quite sometimes ago.

btw, there were 3 gtrs undergoing organ transplan/blood transfusion or smthing ... not bad

hey ... who is this Sarah btw? Sarah Sechan ke

Last edited:

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
er... can consider also hahahaha
n i m kidding only =P can b friend still wat rite? ^^
of course can fren wannn :)

actually the guys who drive skyline somehow very good family man... i thought must be young and dangerous type like YB Pimpin :wavey: but soo many turns out to be superdad with kids... even in UK.

So if you can get a skyline driver as boyfren, I can recommend 100% :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

actually the guys who drive skyline somehow very good family man... i thought must be young and dangerous type like YB Pimpin :wavey: but soo many turns out to be superdad with kids... even in UK.

I'm not young nor dangerous. And I have 13 daughters down from 16 but 69 more on the way. Sigh.

Sarah_cindyCheong

Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

^^ yaa i can see tat last sat. guy who drive skyline is a vr good family man. envy envy haa
great UK dad must b u rite Lecturer Gobiz. COngrats!
Its really nice to know u all. my pleasure =)

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063352744 said:
I'm not young nor dangerous. And I have 13 daughters down from 16 but 69 more on the way. Sigh.
*in David Attenborough voice, nature documentary narrator*

A typical mating strategy adopted by the virile and dangerous young male Homo Sapiens is to deny his dangerousness....while presenting an illusion of multiple fake offspring to create a smokescreen of paternal suitability.

This is the most dangerous type of young Homo Sapiens.... in fact his dangerousness far exceeds those of the species Crocodylus Porosus 'darat'us.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
^^ yaa i can see tat last sat. guy who drive skyline is a vr good family man. envy envy haa
great UK dad must b u rite Lecturer Gobiz. COngrats!
Its really nice to know u all. my pleasure =)
Yes, I can be lecturer to some, fren to many and oso boyfren to certain ppl hehehehehehe just kidding... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Amboi abang gobiz.. i thought ur busy.. rancak pula.. :rofl:
yalorrr...just finished 1 final research report so nak rehatkan minda hehehehehe :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
*in David Attenborough voice, nature documentary narrator*

A typical mating strategy adopted by the virile and dangerous young male Homo Sapiens is to deny his dangerousness....while presenting an illusion of multiple fake offspring to create a smokescreen of paternal suitability.

This is the most dangerous type of young Homo Sapiens.... in fact his dangerousness far exceeds those of the species Crocodylus Porosus 'darat'us.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahahah those are the children at our orphanage lah..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The debut of Scholl Concepts and a EPIC detailing duo with http://www.wetshine.net

The Legendary #98 out of #99 Fiat 500 Abarth

The all new Audi A6 Hybrid

A neglected and abused daily ride restored

A maintained by driver fully swirled up Porsche...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience