Skyline Family Day BBQ

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

I just got back from Janda Baik to check out the venue for the 'Skyline Family Day BBQ'. :proud:

I've taken some pictures of the location and will post it up as soon as I can. But let me preface that by saying that it is a BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING, and PERFECT spot for a nice quiet gathering amongst friends.

Now, the 'Ketua2 Cawangan' has set the following dates tentatively:

4th December
11th December

We suggest a convoy from a location to be determined at about 12pm. BBQ to start at around 2pm.

Also, we've tested the roads with a GTR (thank you Nas) and we have given it the all clear in terms of ground clearance.

There will be a small fee to cover expenses, but we will determine that later.

So, if you are interested to participate do put your name down here. Once we've firmed up the attendance, we will discuss more on the details.

1. Blood Red (4 or 11 both also can)

Thank you.

Wassalam/Cheers,
Ketua Darjah 5 Musytari

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Hi,

I just got back from Janda Baik to check out the venue for the 'Skyline Family Day BBQ'. :proud:

I've taken some pictures of the location and will post it up as soon as I can. But let me preface that by saying that it is a BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING, and PERFECT spot for a nice quiet gathering amongst friends.

Now, the 'Ketua2 Cawangan' has set the following dates tentatively:

4th December
11th December

We suggest a convoy from a location to be determined at about 12pm. BBQ to start at around 2pm.

Also, we've tested the roads with a GTR (thank you Nas) and we have given it the all clear in terms of ground clearance.

There will be a small fee to cover expenses, but we will determine that later.

So, if you are interested to participate do put your name down here. Once we've firmed up the attendance, we will discuss more on the details.

2. Feezdya
3. PIMPIM

Thank you.

Wassalam/Cheers,
Ketua Darjah 5 Musytari
ewah2 letak name sorang2 nampak!:mad:

pokkuNeo

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
2. Feezdya
3. PIMPIM
4. Pokku r32 (any)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Why is it that everyone calls me PIMPIM? I don't even know what that means hahah.

Blood Red - perhaps if you could tell us what activities are available (mandi sungai, peluk harimau etc) as well as details such as whether spouses, children, mistresses etc are also invited or not?

Cause I have to choose which of my four wives to bring. Actually three wives.

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];4499830 said:
Why is it that everyone calls me PIMPIM? I don't even know what that means hahah.

Blood Red - perhaps if you could tell us what activities are available (mandi sungai, peluk harimau etc) as well as details such as whether spouses, children, mistresses etc are also invited or not?

Cause I have to choose which of my four wives to bring. Actually three wives.
Got prawn behind the stone ni... :)

Ok guys, there's a nice little stream running through the place. It's suitable for 'mandi-manda' for kids. There are floats (not rootbeer float, tho we can have them too) available.

Also, there are guest rooms for those who want to take a short nap, clean up, or solat.

Families and friends are most welcomed to join.

PIMPIM...:proud: ... you can bring all 3 if you want.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Got prawn behind the stone ni... :)

Ok guys, there's a nice little stream running through the place. It's suitable for 'mandi-manda' for kids. There are floats (not rootbeer float, tho we can have them too) available.

Also, there are guest rooms for those who want to take a short nap, clean up, or solat.

Families and friends are most welcomed to join.

PIMPIM...:proud: ... you can bring all 3 if you want.
Oh ok, I thought you were going to give them an idea of the bbq place. At least they can decide whether they're families would enjoy themselves etc. Didn't we discuss this or was it drowned out by someone wanting to bring projector with x-box lah, simulator lah, helicopter lah, electric shaver lah, etc

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];4500029 said:
Oh ok, I thought you were going to give them an idea of the bbq place. At least they can decide whether they're families would enjoy themselves etc. Didn't we discuss this or was it drowned out by someone wanting to bring projector with x-box lah, simulator lah, helicopter lah, electric shaver lah, etc
I'm going to write my blog entry in the next few minutes. I'll put up the pics and I'm sure it'll paint the right picture of the AWESOME BBQ we're going to have Insya Allah!

I'll try to do better than the xbox, projector screen etc... I'll try to give all Skyliners with Maxis number (also other Maxis sub) coverage in Janda Baik!!!!!!! Hahahahahahah....

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

When you sign up, please indicate number of pax in your party. Here's the new list:

1. Blood Red (any date; 2 adults + 2 kids)
2. Feezdya (any date; 2 adults)
3. PIMPIM (any date;3 wives)
4. Pokku r32 (any date; 1 adult)
5. Ajidsky (any date; 1 adult)

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Pictures are up in my blog. Go here.

Last edited:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
[PIMPIN];4500029 said:
kurang asam ko lan !!!:bawling:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Funnily enough, 4th Dec planning to go Cameron, so 11th is free.

6. Gobiz (11/12/10; 2 adults + 1 kid + hopefully a 19 year old keta buruk, if not Myvi laaa gamaknya)

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
nak ikut :)

6. Gobiz (11/12/10; 2 adults + 1 kid + hopefully a 19 year old keta buruk, if not Myvi laaa gamaknya)
7. fendy (any date; ridin' solo)