Skyline Family Day BBQ

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
lol.. mr LOki, tis statement sound so familiar lar.! haa .
I had a lotsa fun on tat day n i laugh a lot! Thank to the organisers n the invitation= )
I cant wait to join the next trip. dun forget to ajak me yea. Since i miss the chance to know single n available man out there tis time.. hahaa i m js kidding anyway :biggrin:
SEE u all soon. BEst of luck to u guyss~ cheers
How about married and available man?

Hehehehehe kidding only...:rofl:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
u guys are talking abt ums rite! well, i was there last week if im not mistaken, during 1 of those *skydiving* days. jalan2 with eu-jin and tommy and suddenly end up there and bumped into dr. d who have so called invited me to have a peek at the outlet quite sometimes ago.

btw, there were 3 gtrs undergoing organ transplan/blood transfusion or smthing ... not bad

hey ... who is this Sarah btw? Sarah Sechan ke

Last edited:

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
er... can consider also hahahaha
n i m kidding only =P can b friend still wat rite? ^^
of course can fren wannn :)

actually the guys who drive skyline somehow very good family man... i thought must be young and dangerous type like YB Pimpin :wavey: but soo many turns out to be superdad with kids... even in UK.

So if you can get a skyline driver as boyfren, I can recommend 100% :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

actually the guys who drive skyline somehow very good family man... i thought must be young and dangerous type like YB Pimpin :wavey: but soo many turns out to be superdad with kids... even in UK.

I'm not young nor dangerous. And I have 13 daughters down from 16 but 69 more on the way. Sigh.

Sarah_cindyCheong

Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

^^ yaa i can see tat last sat. guy who drive skyline is a vr good family man. envy envy haa
great UK dad must b u rite Lecturer Gobiz. COngrats!
Its really nice to know u all. my pleasure =)

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063352744 said:
I'm not young nor dangerous. And I have 13 daughters down from 16 but 69 more on the way. Sigh.
*in David Attenborough voice, nature documentary narrator*

A typical mating strategy adopted by the virile and dangerous young male Homo Sapiens is to deny his dangerousness....while presenting an illusion of multiple fake offspring to create a smokescreen of paternal suitability.

This is the most dangerous type of young Homo Sapiens.... in fact his dangerousness far exceeds those of the species Crocodylus Porosus 'darat'us.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
^^ yaa i can see tat last sat. guy who drive skyline is a vr good family man. envy envy haa
great UK dad must b u rite Lecturer Gobiz. COngrats!
Its really nice to know u all. my pleasure =)
Yes, I can be lecturer to some, fren to many and oso boyfren to certain ppl hehehehehehe just kidding... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Amboi abang gobiz.. i thought ur busy.. rancak pula.. :rofl:
yalorrr...just finished 1 final research report so nak rehatkan minda hehehehehe :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
*in David Attenborough voice, nature documentary narrator*

A typical mating strategy adopted by the virile and dangerous young male Homo Sapiens is to deny his dangerousness....while presenting an illusion of multiple fake offspring to create a smokescreen of paternal suitability.

This is the most dangerous type of young Homo Sapiens.... in fact his dangerousness far exceeds those of the species Crocodylus Porosus 'darat'us.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahahah those are the children at our orphanage lah..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car stolen & recovered on same day

My auntie's house in Jalan Ipoh was robbed this morning. Apparently, the maid went out of the house to dry some clothes and suddenly 4 Indian men carrying parang climbed over the door and forced themselves into the house. They took away with them handphones, X.O liquor and some other valuable items plus also the key to my auntie's BMW. They just drove off the car. Later my auntie and uncle went to the police station to make a report.

Suddenly my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience