Skyline Family Day BBQ

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Not hamsap la.. The Malays got a saying what, berkawan biar seribu.. :laugh:

Ur place doesn't look or feel keras and like u have said before, the land was already occupied by people since the odd 30 years or so. So the pontianak must have stopped over for a dip or whatever it may want to do before continuing on its journey to wherever..

Later when u invite us for the durian sleepover, I'll tell u guys my experiences with 'ghosts'. So far I've had 4 'experiences' with 'them' though the first one may just be a figment of imagination of my 7-year old self and the recent one may just be me dreaming things but I've yet to come of with any logical explanations for the other two.

And if the Malay description of pontianak is correct, I may have stumbled upon this being in my third encounter.

Cheers :biggrin:

Hahaha nice discreet way of inviting yourself along for Durian Night 2011! :rofl:

Anyways, I've experienced this tindih while sleeping quite a few times but my experience is very much different than other people. Apparently you wake up to see some figure or whatever. But each and every time I kena, once I manage to open my eyes there's nothing there! Not even a "Boo!". How rude. Wake me up in the middle of the night, at least stick around for a sec - no manners indeed! :banghead:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Jahax, r u the "pokee" or the "poker"? sorry I cant be more detailed that that, I am sure you are able to comprehend..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Poker is a card game. Not sure about Pokee. :biggrin:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Jahax, bila next TT? turun la klang, the new flyover has been completed, the traffic situation is so much better now...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Jahax the Jahat, not in Sunway today. Need to clear some outstanding work.

Sarah_cindyCheong

Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Oh and the quote of the day was from a young lady who said "We are just colleagues - just colleagues". Unfortunately for some of the single boys in the group, she said that at the end of the day hehehe.
lol.. mr LOki, tis statement sound so familiar lar.! haa .
I had a lotsa fun on tat day n i laugh a lot! Thank to the organisers n the invitation= )
I cant wait to join the next trip. dun forget to ajak me yea. Since i miss the chance to know single n available man out there tis time.. hahaa i m js kidding anyway :biggrin:
SEE u all soon. BEst of luck to u guyss~ cheers

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
I had a lotsa fun on tat day n i laugh a lot! Thank to the organisers n the invitation= )
I cant wait to join the next trip. dun forget to ajak me yea. Since i miss the chance to know single n available man out there tis time.. hahaa i m js kidding anyway :biggrin:
LoL..there it goes..:smokin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

Jom ikut us for a school trip to UMS.. Abg JaHaX, u ikut too yea.. :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all

I will be coming back to malaysia soon. I have Rm300k to spend for cars.
Actually I need 2 cars once im back in Malaysia. 1 for daily driving and the other for weekend car.
Im always a big fan of 2 doors car. I would appreciate if you guys can recommend me a 2 doors car that are available in Malaysia within that budget. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience