sifus, please help....ep70 conversion

alexuy

Dec 6, 2005
hey guys..im new here and i have lotsa stuff to ask....i have an EP70 currently running on a slump 2E engine...this is the 2nd engine as the first one, the 1E "died" due to timing belt snap. If i am to change my engine to 4E-FTE, will all the engine mountings and gearbox mountings need to be changed? Is this illegal? as i know in JPJ and Puspakom, mounting changes are not allowed....how? Is there a way to fix it if i want it to be legal? coz i have been stopped by the authorities a few times thinking that i had my car modified to the max! seriously, i don't want any hassle with the authorities if possible.....i have thought of taking up the non-turbo too which is the 4E-FE....got any comments?
what about 2E-TELU? its simplier compared to 4E conversion rite?

ortega

Aug 2, 2005
hulu klang
depends on your 2E transmission..auto or manual...if u're using manual transmission there should be no problem..direct conversion..no need to modified a lot the mountings..
I'm suggested u check first with Starletians dekat gengturbo.org

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This, ladies and gentlemen is the MCE MC1. It caused quite a stir in the UK last year while testing because no one knew what it was so just imagine the lengths people were going to just to find out what it was. Ultimately, CAR magazine figured out what it was but not before people threw ideas around. Some of them even thought it was a replacement to the aged Lotus Esprit or maybe even a new Lotus but obviously, they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience