sifus, please help....ep70 conversion

alexuy

Dec 6, 2005
hey guys..im new here and i have lotsa stuff to ask....i have an EP70 currently running on a slump 2E engine...this is the 2nd engine as the first one, the 1E "died" due to timing belt snap. If i am to change my engine to 4E-FTE, will all the engine mountings and gearbox mountings need to be changed? Is this illegal? as i know in JPJ and Puspakom, mounting changes are not allowed....how? Is there a way to fix it if i want it to be legal? coz i have been stopped by the authorities a few times thinking that i had my car modified to the max! seriously, i don't want any hassle with the authorities if possible.....i have thought of taking up the non-turbo too which is the 4E-FE....got any comments?
what about 2E-TELU? its simplier compared to 4E conversion rite?

ortega

Aug 2, 2005
hulu klang
depends on your 2E transmission..auto or manual...if u're using manual transmission there should be no problem..direct conversion..no need to modified a lot the mountings..
I'm suggested u check first with Starletians dekat gengturbo.org

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

minat tengok pompuan saja kat f1 sepang,i beli ticket tapi tak tengok lama selepas f1 start,sebaliknya jalan2 tengok pompuan dan take pic with them...gf dah cemburu muka marah2 tengok i yang suka2 take pic banyak2 sama pompuan2 lain..hahaha..itulah pengalaman f1 2011 saya kat sepang tahun ni...support malaysia motor sport ma! :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience