Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
u can use e-manage blue for fine tune your ECU mapping. but u cannot reset the speed cut, boost cut and whatever cut lah.. so u need to pay more to reflash ECU to do that.. just do reflash the ECU, u can do both AF mapping and also reset all the cut-off in our ECU. your can will be more efficient and gain more power..

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
its been quite a long time no one ever post some pictures.. i going to change my radiator hose this afternoon. will post some pictures soon..

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
avoid fake samco...1 of our trek member's fake samco exploded while driving.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Good to know your car runs more efficient now. New plugs will always improve FC if your old one is due for change. Even Iridium plugs are rated to last up to 100k, mine actually was in pretty bad shape after 30k. It runs smoothly but misfire on high rpm.

Existing ECU from our cars are sufficient to support even you're at Stage 3 mods. It has a lot of parameters and functionalities. That's why we're always saying about remapping or reflashing than changing to a differen ECU. I'll advise you to do more research on remapping our ECU before making the decision. Moreover, Airtrek club members are given special offer - RM800 for dyno tuning. Much cheaper if you consider other remaps.
Bro Edward, if i remain my ori ECU...then how can i deal with the fuel cut? :adore:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

u can use e-manage blue for fine tune your ECU mapping. but u cannot reset the speed cut, boost cut and whatever cut lah.. so u need to pay more to reflash ECU to do that.. just do reflash the ECU, u can do both AF mapping and also reset all the cut-off in our ECU. your can will be more efficient and gain more power..
Eh bro, ur meaning by using our ori ECU to do a reflash can reset all the cut off and gain power ah? :biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Fuel cut? Do u mean rpm or speed cut? It can be removed thru remapping.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Those cut will not gain power. Fuel mapping on different revs and gear will gain power. Not rpm or speed cuts.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
just re-flash ing our stock ECU can gain significant improvement as the mapping changed. but it still depends on the hand of the tuner.. all speed limiter n boost limiter can be remove as well..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
If tuning is wrong, everything can go wrong. If tuning is right, even in stock condition, you may gain as much as 40whp.

gbajien

Aug 29, 2012
Selangor
AvanT, just wanted to know where did you get the lightweight crank pulley for your Airtrek?

Plan to get one, but other than that I'm gonna keep my daily driver Airtrek Turbo as BPU as possible (having a GTO as a hobby car is expensive enough haha)

Hope you can let me know bro... I might also try asking the tuning shops around Sunway as well.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend has fitted an NGV to his KIA for RM3600, and he expects the savings to payback in 12 months or so (savings of RM300 per month).

Any of you gents have any experience good or bad to share on using Natural Gas ?
Is it worth the bother of carrying a gas tank in your boot (and losing space for luggage)?

Why isn't NGV catching on? The majority users are the taxis,judging by their demand for gas at Petronas...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience