Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Byran Lim,

Hahaha... Nice Zero/Sport kit u have!!! With the carbon bonnet and GT wing, yr car will look very aggressive!!! But make sure u dun cucuk us MLOC cars ya!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
wonderkid, how much it cost ? they do not have price in the website.
I was quoted USD 795 including shipping charges (RM 2,550 at that time) for a complete bodykit (front & rear bumper, side skirts). Just shoot an email to their sales department about the bodykit you want. :driver:

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Great monster...Bryan!!!
S9 bro! U missed our last trip to Desaru wth ths JB SCM monsters...too fast wooo! :burnout::adore:
S usual, i'm de last 1...:banghead:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Great monster...Bryan!!!
S9 bro! U missed our last trip to Desaru wth ths JB SCM monsters...too fast wooo! :burnout::adore:
Bro Ley, U r the 'sweeper' that's why u always behind:biggrin:...and don't want 'tekan minyak' only if not sure fly one:adore:...bcome marshall then u will be always infront hehehehe:idea:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
"becos me (in a Toyota Wish) & MI were behind this guy .... & he was overtaking other cars, Evos, Lancers & Subbies...."

Wonder who is the last time i met drove Toyota wish joined evos convoy???:biggrin::thefinger:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Great monster...Bryan!!!

Hek eleh... Being humble laaa plak Bro Ley...Actually, Bro Ley is the fastest EVO during that trip...Maklum laaa baru pasang INTERCOOLER..!! Kat double line pun dia sapu..!!! I'm the LAST car durin' the trip... The convoy had to wait for almost 45 minutes for me to arrived... Paiseh...!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Bro Ley, U r the 'sweeper' that's why u always behind:biggrin:...and don't want 'tekan minyak' only if not sure fly one:adore:...bcome marshall then u will be always infront hehehehe:idea:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: If i bcom marshall, all Evos & Subbies really2 :mad: @ me!!!
50KM/H + 10 times 'pitstop'!

Wonder who is the last time i met drove Toyota wish joined evos convoy???:biggrin::thefinger:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: great 1 bro! :listen:'sumbody' sudah KANTOI!!! :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A BMW X1 in for our top of the line OptiCoat PRO+ coating with superior water beading, deeper gloss and more resistance to watermarks.

As with all of our details a full decontamination and inspection is carried to assess the condition of the paint.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience