Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
can i join....???
evo 8 voltex bodykit with voltex gt wing(look alike..hehehe)....the wings patah tepi...hahahaha!!!
SSR D5R 18 wheels...tial...banana..samco intercooler hoses...blablabla....
still want more horses....dont 'tembak'2 yer bro if see me but better horn me a bit so we could take 'minum teh' lagi best...

Attachments

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
can i join....???
evo 8 voltex bodykit with voltex gt wing(look alike..hehehe)....the wings patah tepi...hahahaha!!!
SSR D5R 18 wheels...tial...banana..samco intercooler hoses...blablabla....
still want more horses....dont 'tembak'2 yer bro if see me but better horn me a bit so we could take 'minum teh' lagi best...
:hmmmm: like seen this car b4 .... :adore: super fast la ... see the "siput" in the picture .... fuyoo .. the wings patah becos too fast la .... hahaha

Eh, paging Zi!! Show la your "Banana Voltex" hahaha

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
S9, u always inviting people to join TT... at the end u r not coming...heheh so long never see you...jgn marah aa:biggrin:
LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... :biggrin:

No worry, no marah la... Hahaha... Trying to help the club to expand more mah... Yalor, lately very bz abt work and family, especially after hving baby... But on and off i did came out, not very often!!! U should tell me that u r coming mah, then i can arrange myself to come and meet u up!!! Hehehe...

Stil goes to SS shopping?! Myself long time didnt go there dy... Thinking of going soon... Heard got new stocks arrived la... Wanna go survey survey a bit!!! :driver:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... :biggrin:

No worry, no marah la... Hahaha... Trying to help the club to expand more mah... Yalor, lately very bz abt work and family, especially after hving baby... But on and off i did came out, not very often!!! U should tell me that u r coming mah, then i can arrange myself to come and meet u up!!! Hehehe...

Stil goes to SS shopping?! Myself long time didnt go there dy... Thinking of going soon... Heard got new stocks arrived la... Wanna go survey survey a bit!!! :driver:
Storm ... u dunno Zi own 49.9 % of SS ka? :listen:

U heard new stocks come to SS? That's becos they belong to the "Banana Voltex" ..... :adore::listen::burnout:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
oi you guys..dun spoil the thread la. Talk so much but never post your pics..

good pics..all very nice car ...yeah.

Ok..me POST my lancer taxi !
*exterior pics only..inside nothing to show except cob web and engine oil leak.. :slug:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Storm ... u dunno Zi own 49.9 % of SS ka? :listen:

U heard new stocks come to SS? That's becos they belong to the "Banana Voltex" ..... :adore::listen::burnout:[/QUOTE

but the most scary is the white e6 time attack car... :listen:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

when my car climb a hill,it very slow even i have use 2nd gear..can give your opinion what i need to do with my engine..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience