Service Your Altezza!

rizal82

Jul 23, 2006
i think u are the taikor la monsterezza...hehehehe... whatever it is.. u know why i'm saying this...

platinum

Known Member
Aug 28, 2006
Bagus!!!!! Save a lots..I also want to service my car.

:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
price roughly around Rm1050 . will take several hours to do it. i suggest you come early in the morning around 10 am. thx.
ok...thanks...

monsterezza

Known Member
Aug 4, 2007
thx for all your support guys!

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
yeah me too...always get lost in shah alam...
was at dori2 yesterday to install downpipe..first time there...visit Shaiful at his new place...hahahaaa

was at trial at 9.15 this morning but was still closed. are they still in business? or have they started holidays already?

anyway now at vision bangsar lounge...waiting for them to replace my brake kit

jalan jalan cari altezza service shop hahahaa..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
ryonan,
normal for workshop to open late lor..., sometimes open 10am.. sometimes 11am.. hehehe..
the workshop i frequent also like that... sometimes need to call the boss to check if they
open or not.. :P hehehe...
wah so early go trial, special project ka??

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
hmm...they should be more discipline and make sure to come early la..10 am ok laa...but 11 thats too much laa..

when i install downpipe at dori2, found out the engine light is on the next morning...so rather than travel again all the way to glenmarie, thought i just drop by trial for them to fix it..

since they were closed, went to visions instead. i would think its just the O2 sensor loose or sthing (after opening it the day before)...but vision say its kong already...so plan to spend RM10, in the end spend over RM1k :confused:

thats one thing i dont like about visions...they try too hard to make u change things...and the waiting crazy lah. arrived visions around 10 am, left at 4pm...i notice that most of the time the car is just waiting for this and that...not full work.

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
hmm...they should be more discipline and make sure to come early la..10 am ok laa...but 11 thats too much laa..

when i install downpipe at dori2, found out the engine light is on the next morning...so rather than travel again all the way to glenmarie, thought i just drop by trial for them to fix it..

since they were closed, went to visions instead. i would think its just the O2 sensor loose or sthing (after opening it the day before)...but vision say its kong already...so plan to spend RM10, in the end spend over RM1k :confused:

thats one thing i dont like about visions...they try too hard to make u change things...and the waiting crazy lah. arrived visions around 10 am, left at 4pm...i notice that most of the time the car is just waiting for this and that...not full work.

so hows ur car now bro?? what is the problem? everything ok already??

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Ryonan..Trial normally opens at ard 10am...standard time lah.
I would normally wait at ard 9.50am in front for them to open. Prob u are "excited" to get yr problem fixed..hehehe.

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Greytezza,
no lah..
it was office working hours so i had to Get Out and Get In fast...if not kantul with Boss...heheheee
in the end, had to ask for emergency leave coz was at vision effectively the whole day..

Aycy,
car is OK...shaiful called and said he found old catalytic converter for sale (think it belonged to monsterezza..hehe)..so i just install it laa..
At vision, also changed my brake kit coz apparently the brake got jammed.
u still have ur RSR downpipe? If so, PM me ur best price. Want to keep as back up..hehe

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Ryonan..I do have a spare RSR downpipe. But the problem is that are u might find yr car sluggish becos the CAT is missing. It is only possible for u to use the RSR downpipe unless u can retune yr ECU.

alibaba

Sep 16, 2005
KL
ryonan, from your words it is clear that you are helping someone to promote their company, and at the same time creat some bad news to the competitors. You are shame, suppose you should advice the dori dori spend some money for advertising, unless the budget problem:listen:

From the 1st message to the last, all messages are try to do the promoting, a bit bad acting la:biggrin: Pandai sikit:biggrin:

monsterezza

Known Member
Aug 4, 2007
ryonan, from your words it is clear that you are helping someone to promote their company, and at the same time creat some bad news to the competitors. You are shame, suppose you should advice the dori dori spend some money for advertising, unless the budget problem:listen:

From the 1st message to the last, all messages are try to do the promoting, a bit bad acting la:biggrin: Pandai sikit:biggrin:
alibaba, for me i think ryonan just giving some comments on it and he does not really do advertising for dori dori. i am here to invite all my friends to come to my workshop since we do have some promotion for hari raya. for your info, we already invested some money for advertising and marketing. there is nobody from dori2 asking anyone to create bad news to the competitor. Pandai sikit. :biggrin:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
hiahhh bro's take it cool.....It is good to have few workshops who support altezza. It is a win win for the workshop and altezza owners rite.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I very fade up and very disappointed with this fella. or can this case count like scam. here the story

i friends with him almost 2 or 3 years already.i usually buy from him evo spare parts for replacing my car parts. last year , august i call him to find e8/e9 meters. ok and then i paid him. and he give me the meter.but the meter was faulty on kilometer and temperature.i ask him change. ok after that i ask him change to steering evo9 and i topup the money.after that after i get the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience