Sepang Drag Battle 2006 Round 1 | Zerotohundred.Live

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
i thought only here in US they put the 1JZ in the s14 silvia.....damn...thats clean

nice putra too

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
so many nice cars but lil on the track race.. kinda early finish..was surprise.. overall not bad! keep it up!

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
BMW >>>WKH 113>>>>Such a nice car!!

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
excuse me Mr.Tom....

i think this time, the photo was quite bad, not as usually laa bro..... sorry to say that, but the photo was quite dark and blur.... your cameraman also not focus to the car.... actually, no one of this photo i can make a wallpaper as usually......
i think theres many more great car u not take the photo... such as kancils, the 1.6 NA category and many more.....

one more thing, in my opinion your team also should give us the information of the result.....

sorry la bro, my thread is just my poor opinion to make it better......

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
excuse me....do u a photographar??? ......mmmmm.....there are alot of car wor....how can many cars be taken.....most of the car TOm took...is nice a tidy car.......like the kancil....is fast but they modified until.....all lubang d.....hehe....anyway......TOm done a good job.....i like the putra in silver....woo...like JGT cars....

sorry im not a photograhar...but im interest too....for the blur...because it does not use any fflash light and just used hand sure will blur.....if got stand better rite.....at night....if used flash the car will look not natural......so in my 2 cent la.......sorry if mistake.....tahnkssss..... cheer ZTH brotherss..........

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
mr.evo...

i dont mean that ZTH crew not a good cameraman, but for the SDB 2006 ronund 1 was quite dissapointed. well, they are good actually, even for the last year they took the photo for SDB2005 was very marvelous until we felt like we've been there..... although many of us were there, we like to see it again here....

ello bro evo, this is DRAG BATTLE bro..... the fastest is the champion, no matter how the car look like.....if u only want to see the beutiful car, u are not on the right track...... u can join the AUTOSALOON track. so, ithink we should not give the double standard for theese cars.....

:X-: :regular_smile: :_:

killer_V

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2004
Selangor
N
correct lah....
this is the automotive enthusiast network rite?
just my opinion lah.....
just to help to make it better.....

chicdeals

Apr 1, 2006
HUH!!!the Nissan Silvia S14 wth 1JZGTE took my soul away............i love 1JZ!!

BabyS2K

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
The BMW M3 is the nicest of them all. I wish to see a fully modified BMW M3 track car at Sepang Drag race one day.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day all,

My car got out about 3 weeks ago, made some changes on it.

Well, now my boost reading is zero(0) when idling, when throttle a little, it goes down....then if boost it goes up a little...

what is going on???

Also would like to know if there's any difference on NA and Turbo throttle body.

The boost meter is in working condition as i tested with few other units of meter, and it's showing the same sign.

Even if i hose it straight from the throttle body hose, still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience