Sepang Drag Battle

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Where are all the Skylines?
Malu issit? :biggrin:

Over here, GTR club very very active... any event also they join wan...Time Attack, TOTB, Vmax, Fighting Torque etc...

Last time I remember Tony Lim and Dee active at Sepang.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
ohhh.. that just stab thru the heart!!...

Sabah will also hold drag race on 31/5 in Sandakan. 1 GTR R33 is joining the race.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
ya lor, dun be too shy wan... not necessarily skyline must tapau everything ..... (of course in UK, Aussie and NZ, skylines commonly tapau everything).

it should be the joy of participating... those Charade, Satria and evo fellers look like they're having lots of fun...there's even one of those old-man toyota ! I wonder what it's packing.

I think when I come back maybe I will join, even right after coming back from Giant with groceries in the boot.

Last time I had skyline, just 2 years after graduating - didn't know how to really appreciate cars...now older, I think really should enjoy these cars by driving them. :driver:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Skyline owners sayang their car. Maybe its a just a garage queen or a showcar. :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
SIC open-track on Sunday was almost like Federal Highway .... So many cars ended up as spectator since the tracked was already packed more than 150 cars before 3pm :mad:

Surprisingly, no big-guns like skyline's or supra's ... except for the gtr, and some m3's :hmmmm: Look's like a type-r heaven though ... :biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Freddie. Blue R33. chat wif him last saturday. Another member for our nite out in the future.
GREAT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Semperfi is coming back on the 2nd and we might meet up and wake up the whole town again the following Saturday night...yeehaaaa.....:driver: :driver: :driver:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
SIC open-track on Sunday was almost like Federal Highway .... So many cars ended up as spectator since the tracked was already packed more than 150 cars before 3pm :mad:

Surprisingly, no big-guns like skyline's or supra's ... except for the gtr, and some m3's :hmmmm: Look's like a type-r heaven though ... :biggrin:
Yeah. Lots of crashes and red light as well. A civic type R bang a Satria Track car le. Me follow a fren, no.120 when we registered there at 3pm.

Any R34 had trouble with stock brakes when whacking at Sepang after 4 5 rounds ah?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yeah. Lots of crashes and red light as well. A civic type R bang a Satria Track car le. Me follow a fren, no.120 when we registered there at 3pm.

Any R34 had trouble with stock brakes when whacking at Sepang after 4 5 rounds ah?

What? You got there at 3pm and still can register in for the track? We got there shortly before 3pm (around 2.45) and the guy says, 150 cars already in and full.

Blady hell like demolition-derby race ... every 2-3 laps, red-flag again ... Probabaly one of the least worthwhile trip to SIC, although managed to cheat a ride on a 350Z instead.

The only top-gun nissan was the matte-black 35 ... That guy basically brakes at below 100m mark ... gutsy and top notch braking and transmission. I would think, driving at full-effort, braking below 150m at the end of the mains for 4-5 continuous laps would definately "soften" regular brakes ... even those four-potter Brembo's on fat-arse gtr's ... :hmmmm: I guess it was quite a hot-day too :idea:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
GREAT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Semperfi is coming back on the 2nd and we might meet up and wake up the whole town again the following Saturday night...yeehaaaa.....:driver: :driver: :driver:
Next saturday cannot lah. My wife just got back from Aussie so, faham, faham ja lah! hehehe... 6 months already puasa bos! friday nite can.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyway around kl or selangor doing custom* engine parts like customer intake manifold and crankshafts?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience